Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and his aides!

Re: Questions for Catspaw

Postby Jehoshaphat » Fri May 10, 2019 9:38 pm

So I haven't gotten a notification email from the ToO since 2016. My settings still say to alert me of replies to watched topics but I never get anything. Has any progress been made on this?
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
The Council must persist
Jehoshaphat

#snubsrocks

Cash on hand: 577.19
Bank: 0.00

Postby snubs » Fri May 10, 2019 11:20 pm

Catspaw wrote:
snubs wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I will grant your wish tomorrow when I have time...unless you change your mind and want to stay on the waiting list for the LEGO faction another five years. ;)
Does this mean you could grant my pending membership for the LEGO faction as well. O:) And possibly The Campus too. :3
Your wishes have also been granted. It looks like Shadowpaw is the leader of The Campus - perhaps that should change for the faction to have more active leadership. ;)

Thanks, Catspaw! \:D/

I also agree about inactive faction leaders. :- :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | AIO t-shirts |
Quiet Strength
snubs

is Kaida's friend.

Cash on hand: 23.35
Bank: 19,900.00

Postby bookworm » Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 am

Catspaw wrote:Now that you mention it, it does look a little different for Tea Ess and ~JCGJ! than me.
Likely a holdover from when Top and Bmuntz were in the group, I think you had changed the color for that since they weren't usual admins.
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,056.56
Bank: 58,231.74

Postby Catspaw » Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Jehoshaphat wrote:So I haven't gotten a notification email from the ToO since 2016. My settings still say to alert me of replies to watched topics but I never get anything. Has any progress been made on this?

Sorry, no. :(

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Now that you mention it, it does look a little different for Tea Ess and ~JCGJ! than me.
Likely a holdover from when Top and Bmuntz were in the group, I think you had changed the color for that since they weren't usual admins.

Yeah, probably. Just to make it super obvious that Barry and Top weren't real admins. ;)
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 8,797.09
Bank: 1,958.31

Previous

Return to The Steps of City Hall