real announcement 4~

from the makers of fine products such as real announcements 2 and 3

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

real announcement 4~

Post by Sonuna »

chat!
...again slightly offset from usual. effectively, from either 'now' or 'five central' until 'whenever' or 'around seven central'. huzzah.

board-al signature death battle!
yes! tournament of death battle.
you remember the contests of embarrassing the admins, yes? good. well this isn't. more conventional, this.
it's a set of two chances, in two overall contests, one for the sarai and one for the sonuna. prizes may include vacuum cleaners (guaranteed to be sat on by wooton), trophies, brand new cars, or plausibly even degrees. that sort of thing.
more details presumably forthcoming.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Wow...I had to read that a few times to understand it....
I'm still not sure I can pinpoint what the two contests are...
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I understood the chat part! But nothing else....
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

well, for those who don't know, the embarrass the admins contest was formulated for fun. the point of that contest (which this is not) was to create as odd/weird/strange signatures as possible, upon which the public would vote. The winning signatures would be put in the admin's signature for a specified amount of time (a week, usually).

this contest appears to be similar, but instead of 'embarrassing' the administrators (sonuna and myself), you create the signatures you believe will look best. ;) this way, you get to exercise your artistic ability, have the opportunity to be publicized (in the signature itself), and have a chance at making the admins look cool!

(and also, we spare ourselves embarrassment! : O)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Sounds fun!

Edit: Sarai beat me to explaining it! :p
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

So it's just one contest made into two because there are two different people then...not two different contests entirely?
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Death match eh, sounds interesting...
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.