Get your job now!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

PJ wrote:I don't post to earn the money. I post to add input...even if no one reads it! \:D/

And I always thought I was an Odyssey citizen.. :anxious:
You were, but now you get it stated in bold. \:D/

And who doesn't read your posts? :anxious:
don't forget the rain.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lucy wrote:
PJ wrote:I don't post to earn the money. I post to add input...even if no one reads it! \:D/

As somebody who reads most of the posts on the board (not including factions and the new SBC stuff, of course!) I have to say that your posts are definitely read, PJ! :D And not just by me, I'm sure.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Thanks for replying! :D :anxious:
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Sauron wrote:
Lucy wrote:

As somebody who reads most of the posts on the board (not including factions and the new SBC stuff, of course!) I have to say that your posts are definitely read, PJ! :D And not just by me, I'm sure.
I read your posts! \:D/

I usually read almost every post on the board, I just don't always reply to them :anxious:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Gilraen wrote:
Sauron wrote:
Lucy wrote:

I usually read almost every post on the board, I just don't always reply to them :anxious:
Yeah, same here! \:D/ It would seriously take forever to reply to everything... :p Plus, I'd probably get banned for spamming! :rofl:
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Yea! Thanks for replying!

I would've just edited my last post, but then no one would know I said anything... at least until later. :anxious:
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Arwen Undomiel wrote:
Gilraen wrote:
Sauron wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Yeah, same here! \:D/ It would seriously take forever to reply to everything... :p Plus, I'd probably get banned for spamming! :rofl:
Spam!? I never spam! Shame for thinking that I do... :noway:
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Wow...you guys read almost every post on the board? :shock: I think I'd flunk out of school if I did that...I spend too much time here as it is! (Then again, I'm not a fast reader...)

Though for Catspaw it doesn't surprise me...I've seen her post almost everywhere at some point (plus she's in charge, so I'd think she'd probably have to ;) ).