How to get a Custom Job! (AND a new collector's item update)

:3 Spend your Awesome Pass

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I bought a I have no opinion medal! \:D/

J/K \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

:evil: I haven't really with it in the new stuff in ToO so how come I lost all my money in the vault! I was saving and I had alot of money! I'm ticked!!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

epic123 wrote::evil: I haven't really with it in the new stuff in ToO so how come I lost all my money in the vault! I was saving and I had alot of money! I'm ticked!!
You and 4 other people who shall remain nameless. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Wait I can think of 3 other people but not the 4th...whos the 4th...unnamed.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Frodo Baggins wrote:Wait I can think of 3 other people but not the 4th...whos the 4th...unnamed.
Sorry, typo. I meant 3.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

You forgot me. :x I'm really ticked. Especially at that mod Danadelfos who seems to have changed his name at the moment. :mad:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I'm really ticked too!! :x

You evil admins who desire to fix the economy of this township to increase the user experience and general happiness of the ToO.

EVIL! :x
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

And, I almost forgot that horrible moderator Christina S. :x Who seems to have disappeared right now. :highfive: Gilraen! \:D/

;)
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Legolas Greenleaf wrote:And, I almost forgot that horrible moderator Christina S. :x Who seems to have disappeared right now. :highfive: Gilraen! \:D/

Yeah! Good riddance to Christina S, whoever she is :x

Now I can have WINDSHEAR all to myself! \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Uh oh, can you say Gollum? :anxious:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Frodo Baggins wrote:Use of a level 2 ticket requires a High School Diploma...which is soon to be a released- I just put that there as a little teaser. :P

The high school diploma gives you $200/3 days.
Does it, therefore, make any sense to purchase the level 1 ticket? Basically, for work permit owners, you're paying $150 for a custom job title... but no pay increase. I like it. O:)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Frodo Baggins wrote:Use of a level 2 ticket requires a High School Diploma...which is soon to be a released- I just put that there as a little teaser. :P

The high school diploma gives you $200/3 days.
Does it, therefore, make any sense to purchase the level 1 ticket? Basically, for work permit owners, you're paying $150 for a custom job title... but no pay increase. I like it. O:)
Yep yep- it's just for the title. No raise involved.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'm glad my brain is finally starting to function properly! \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Trent DeWhite wrote:I'm glad my brain is finally starting to function properly! \:D/
It's that school break. ;)
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I have sold my "I hate Sekha medal" and bought a nice shiny "I love Sekha medal!" When will the jobs take place my dear mayor?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?