Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Darcie wrote:I saw a promo for the new American Gladiators and immediately wanted to ask Top about his excitement level in advance of this great new tv show! But then I forgot for a few days until seeing this topic...
Oh! I saw that too! I immediately thought of Top when I saw it! :lol:
I am highly anticipating that! Not only is it bringing back the awesomeness of the old American Gladiators, but its cohosted by Hulk Hogan!!!!! \:D/ Plus it is on the only network that we actually can get around here! \:D/

Oh and all of a sudden we keep getting these commercials for a jewelry company called "Jared". I have never actually seen one of the stores so I'm not sure why they advertise so heavily in my area, but everytime I see the commercials and they use their dumb slogan "He went to Jared!" I think of... Jared. :shock:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I just hope the new American Gladiators isn't on at 1am Sundays like it was when I was a teenager. We'd record Saturday Night Live and (in the days before advanced VCR timers) got AG as a bonus to watch Sunday morning!
...commercials for a jewelry company called "Jared".
Aww man! Now I'm going to think of Jared every time I see those too. Those commercials sure are annoying. ](*,)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote: but everytime I see the commercials and they use their dumb slogan "He went to Jared!" I think of... Jared. :shock:
ROTFLOL! :rofl2:
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

In choir, we sang Carol of the Bells today, and when one of the girls was reading through the words, she exclaimed that she always thought "O'er hill and dale" sounded like "Hillingdale"...of course, Hillingdale Haven was the first thing that popped in my mind. ;)
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Down hill skiing reminds me of top.... :-k
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I was in another town the other day, and there is a truck stop called "Windy's" So..obviously...:-"
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Christina wrote:I was in another town the other day, and there is a truck stop called "Windy's" So..obviously...:-"

Where is Windy anyway?? :-s
He aint been here for a bit.....
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

WINDSHEAR doesn't come on the ToO very often any more ;).
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

I know, I "saw" him here like last week though
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Cadbury chocolate reminds me of Shadowpaw. Mario reminds me of Top. There is girl who I see everyday on my walks who looks just like JF. Powells reminds me of Me. Listening to AIO and hearing Jimmy reminds me of Darcie. When i look in the mirror I think of that awesome totally teriffic gal Jessicado......
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Jessicado wrote:There is girl who I see everyday on my walks who looks just like JF.
You should try to covertly get a picture of her so I can see (since I've seen the real JF up close :D).

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm making this post for Evil Chick, since she can't upload pictures. I'm sure that she'll explain it!

Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Explanation: I saw these earrings in a department store, and I had to think of Me, and that made me smile. \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's pretty much what I thought when I saw the picture! :D I can't believe that you didn't buy them, though wearing them around non-ToOers (read: almost all the time) might give people the wrong impression. ;)
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

The word "me" always makes me think of Me and "Me jokes" as well! Those are cool earrings. \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:That's pretty much what I thought when I saw the picture! :D I can't believe that you didn't buy them, though wearing them around non-ToOers (read: almost all the time) might give people the wrong impression. ;)
Weeeeell, I was actually with my boyfriend (he's the one who took the picture), and I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me loving Me.... :-
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Evil Chick wrote:
Catspaw wrote:That's pretty much what I thought when I saw the picture! :D I can't believe that you didn't buy them, though wearing them around non-ToOers (read: almost all the time) might give people the wrong impression. ;)
Weeeeell, I was actually with my boyfriend (he's the one who took the picture), and I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me loving Me.... :-
Yeah, I can see that...you wouldn't want to give the poor guy the impression that you were ditching him! ;) Apparently you should have sent them to Darcie, who isn't afraid that her husband would think that she loves Me more than him. :-
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Evil Chick wrote:I was actually with my boyfriend (he's the one who took the picture), and I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me loving Me.... :-
I had a feeling it was a guy that took that picture. There's a bit too much hand hair in that pic for it to be a lady's hand :D .

*hopes it really isn't Evil Chick's hand otherwise he'll be embarrassed :pray: *

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Catspaw wrote:...who isn't afraid that her husband would think that she loves Me more than him. :-
Well, I think he might be suspicious that I'd love you more Catspaw (ok, I was really close to sending this with your real name), since you are currently ahead of him in gifts of chocolate! (tee hee... reverse Me joke)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

The other day we had tornadoes near here and the weatherman kept talking about the windshear that causes tornadoes. :lol: