Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I'm secretly a crunch bar. Didn't you know that? I pretend I'm a llama during the day and at night, I'm a werewolf. Doesn't anybody understand? :noway:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Whitty Whit wrote:So I saw something online that made me think of KF: his real name and a picture. Not to be creepy or anything.
Oh the price of fame. *le sigh*
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

That's funny snubs :) I've searched things and my own picture has come up, creepy? much...
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I had a dream about the ToO last night. As I’ve said before, I very rarely have dreams about anything, much less a website, so when they occur I consider them significant.
This one was short and devoid of any real substance, as is typical, but here’s what happened.
I logged on to find that my account had been hacked. But whoever did it didn’t wreck anything, they just made a bunch of posts. Someone else, I believe it was Laura, had apparently also been hacked, and the two had carried on a massive two person conversation in The Topic Hall of Fame that spanned at least five pages. (I was scrolling through them backwards trying to find the beginning, but woke up after five. It could have been more.)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I've been working on the program Adobe After Effects, and the icon on my desktop is a little square with the letters AE in it. It always makes me think of American Eagle, which then makes me think of the ToO :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I heard a commercial for Motel 6 referencing the Super Bowl power outage (because of their slogan) which reminded me of when Dan made that remark in our live chat.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

My teacher seriously made a reference to and AIO episode the other day. I almost freaked out, everyone around me thought I was nuts. :(
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

What was it?
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

My teacher on video accidently once started play AIO. =D>
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

LOL Blitz
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

bookworm wrote:What was it?
The Madge and Guy episode. :P
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

We've been watching some of the old shows during the past week. You can probably guess who I'm thinking of when there's a Star Trek episode titled "Catspaw" and the Batman and Robin TV show's villain is the "Bookworm." Now I know the truth about you both. :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sunshine wrote:We've been watching some of the old shows during the past week. You can probably guess who I'm thinking of when there's a Star Trek episode titled "Catspaw" and the Batman and Robin TV show's villain is the "Bookworm." Now I know the truth about you both. :noway:

:shock: I did not know either of these very important facts! I have never watched Star Trek, but clearly I need to start! :mad:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Last night I drove by a photo shop called The Shutterbug which of course made me think of IDance.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

There was a kid who looks like the Dr. in Dr. Who at my speech tournament last Friday. There were lots of girls fawning over him.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Graces4you wrote:There was a kid who looks like the Dr. in Dr. Who at my speech tournament last Friday. There were lots of girls fawning over him.
Poor guy. o.O

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Lucky dude. >_>

*smirk*
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Whenever I see someone misuse Too and put to, I always correct them, but my automatic habit is to write it as ToO now. :-
merp.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I was reading on AIOwiki The plot for "The Last Great Adventure of the Summer" and spoiler alert
Terry's Dad was greeted as Catspaw. :P
I almost loled
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If I ever have a son, I will name him Terry, so Terry's mother can be greeted as Catspaw! \:D/

;)