Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Wow...he's even more awesome than I thought if he can cause tornadoes! \:D/

We were in the store and saw these dog toenail clippers...which made me think of paws...which made me think of cats...which made me think of Catspaw o_O

^ strange logic, I know :p
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Darcie wrote:
Catspaw wrote:...who isn't afraid that her husband would think that she loves Me more than him. :-
Well, I think he might be suspicious that I'd love you more Catspaw (ok, I was really close to sending this with your real name), since you are currently ahead of him in gifts of chocolate! (tee hee... reverse Me joke)
Poor Me...he'd be so disappointed to hear that life wasn't all about him. :( But it isn't his fault that I'm so lovable! O:)

Good to hear that dog nail clippers make people think of me...I shall treasure this moment fondly. ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Movieman wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:I was actually with my boyfriend (he's the one who took the picture), and I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me loving Me.... :-
I had a feeling it was a guy that took that picture. There's a bit too much hand hair in that pic for it to be a lady's hand :D .

*hopes it really isn't Evil Chick's hand otherwise he'll be embarrassed :pray: *
:lol: That made me laugh so hard that I choked... Actually, while my boyfriend was the one taking the picture, I was the one holding the earrings... ;)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Evil Chick wrote:
Movieman wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:I was actually with my boyfriend (he's the one who took the picture), and I didn't want to give him the wrong impression about me loving Me.... :-
I had a feeling it was a guy that took that picture. There's a bit too much hand hair in that pic for it to be a lady's hand :D .

*hopes it really isn't Evil Chick's hand otherwise he'll be embarrassed :pray: *
:lol: That made me laugh so hard that I choked... Actually, while my boyfriend was the one taking the picture, I was the one holding the earrings... ;)
Sorry about that, lol. :anxious:

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I saw a lonesome dove painting book or something to that effect the other day.

And I can't remember what it was that I saw that also reminded me of the ToO but I thought that I should inform you of this secondary remembrance anyway.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

On my way to work today I was driving behind a Ford Windstar minivan. When I saw it first, I thought it said "Windshear", which of course made me think of the toO :D .

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

We were talking about what to do when your car skids in D.E. today and that reminded me of Skid. :lol:
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

JesusIsAlive wrote:We were talking about what to do when your car skids in D.E. today and that reminded me of Skid. :lol:
Haha...at OHMI (the music thing I am at all day Mondays...), there is this kid named Levi... Who of course makes me think of Levi who makes me think of the chatroom which makes me think of Oddballs which makes me think of Lucy who makes me think of the ToO... (Yay, run-on sentences?) :anxious:

Either way, I think of Skid, too. :yes:
Do you believe in the couch?
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

While my brother was watching "Murder she Wrote" the people were talking about someone named "JR", and that of course reminded me of JIA.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Whenever something reminds me of something totally not ToO related, it reminds me of this topic and therefor reminds me of the ToO!
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

There is a guy named Jesse at my church and this lady was trying to get him to do something and she said, "Hey, J-man!" and that reminded me of the ToO.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

I keep having repeated dreams about a massive ToO get together somewhere in the south, including Catspaw, Sonuna, Sarai, Christina, J-man, WINDSHEAR, JIA, and DanJackieChan :(.

Seriously.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Ryan wrote:I keep having repeated dreams about a massive ToO get together somewhere in the south, including Catspaw, Sonuna, Sarai, Christina, J-man, WINDSHEAR, JIA, and DanJackieChan :(.

Seriously.
:hilarious: Now THAT would be funny! :lol:
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

*dies laughing*

aww...I feel so special...I've been...dreamed about... :-s

:p

I'm pretty much reminded of the ToO all the time, because I talk to JIA, silmoraka heskil, Lucy, and WINDSHEAR on the phone quite often...and we talk about the ToO whenever I do talk to them :p
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

ok before i went to bed one night, i was lookin at the pics thread and then i had a dream the JIA and Ryan were fighting then fencing in my closet then in my brothers room.
weird isn't it...... :-k
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Oreo wrote:ok before i went to bed one night, i was lookin at the pics thread and then i had a dream the JIA and Ryan were fighting then fencing in my closet then in my brothers room.
It could happen \:D/
Not sure about JIA, but my fencing arts are at the peek. ;)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Ryan wrote:
Oreo wrote:ok before i went to bed one night, i was lookin at the pics thread and then i had a dream the JIA and Ryan were fighting then fencing in my closet then in my brothers room.
It could happen \:D/
Not sure about JIA, but my fencing arts are at the peek. ;)
LOL! :hilarious: It's nice to know that everyone dreams of me... :anxious:
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I don't. :noway:
;)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I must set this one up first:

I work in a call center. They really pound into us the idea of providing good customer service, so the area I'm in is known as the "Service Excellence Center" or SEC for short. They base how good we're doing on various stats such as how much we sell, how good our audited calls are, etc. Also, since the call center is so large it's divided into teams, which consist of 1 supervisor and several operators. We often have competitions to see who's doing the best.
Anyway, I went to work yesterday and saw on my team's bulletin board that we were the best that week. It said "We're top in the SEC", but at first I had thought it said "Top is in the SEC". That of course made me laugh cause I can only imagine what it'd be like to work with Top in real life. :D

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm currently working on a crossword puzzle, and one clue was "Sparkling drink (2 wds)." It turned out to be "cold duck." \:D/ I immediately thought of Jonathan and his duck juice. :lol:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.