Happy Valentine's Day! (CIA Style!)

Uber-Cool announcements contained within!!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Happy Valentine's Day! (CIA Style!)

Post by Kait »

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!! As your Mayor and CoP, JIA and I have some V-Day presents for all of you good people! I hope you enjoy them :D

JIA has announced Da Word in Da Song Game Which should be loads of fun! If you haven't already gotten your list together, I encourage you to do so! The more people that participate the more fun it will be! :D We hope that this game makes your Valentine's Day just a little more special!

YAY! CIA has officially added NEW ITEMS to the shop! Make sure you check out the Valentine Teddy, the Valentine Day Cards, the Candy Hearts, a Dozen Roses, and the Cupid Doll! I'd like to thank our item committee for helping us come up with some of these awesome items! And we hope you enjoy having something to spend your hard-earned money on! :D

(Do you know how hard it is to come up with a "CIA" acronym for new styles!? :anxious: )

That's right, folks! CIA has created and added a NEW STYLE! This time...it's for all of you Pink Lover's out there! We thought it'd be appropriate to release our ThinkPink theme on Valentine's Day \:D/ So if you are one of those folks who have been waiting for a pink style, head over to your preferences and check out ThinkPink.

And...I want you all to know the sacrifice it was for me to create this hideous pink layout :( (yes, I'm a pink hater :x )

;)

Oh, and one more note...I'm still working out some of the kinks on the colours/gradients on the style :p
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

YAY!!!!! I love the ThinkPink style! \:D/ Everything sounds great!

*Excitedly goes to look at the new items*

Edit: Just bought everything but the cupid doll! :D
Last edited by V-lady on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

The description of the candy hearts is very clever! :hilarious: I've changed my theme to ThinkPink just for today...it is very...pink, isn't it?

The contest sounds like fun too! Thanks for all this neat new stuff! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Laura Ingalls wrote:it is very...pink, isn't it?
Yes it is :anxious:

*coughs slightly*

I don't particularly enjoy it but...hey...if you love pink, I'm sure you'll like the theme. :p

OF course, if everyone is finding it TOO pink, just let me know and I'll tone it down
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm using the new ThinkPink right now, and while I wouldn't want to use it all the time, it is very pretty! Thanks to CIA for the awesome Valentine's Day surprises! :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but I couldn't get to my profile page in ThinkPink. I had to go to preferences to change it back to RedJ. The link isn't wrong, it would just redirect me to index.php.
...I hate marquees.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

J-man wrote:I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but I couldn't get to my profile page in ThinkPink. I had to go to preferences to change it back to RedJ. The link isn't wrong, it would just redirect me to index.php.
I fixed it :p

The link was...wrongish...:anxious:

There were actually two bad links, which I fixed a few minutes ago :D
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Beautiful layout! And I love the candy hearts and valentine's cards! :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Christina wrote:
J-man wrote:I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but I couldn't get to my profile page in ThinkPink. I had to go to preferences to change it back to RedJ. The link isn't wrong, it would just redirect me to index.php.
I fixed it :p

The link was...wrongish...:anxious:

There were actually two bad links, which I fixed a few minutes ago :D
But when I went to profile.php, it redirected me to index.php. Whatever, at least it's fixed. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I don't really like pink, but the layout looks good. I'll likely leave it up for a day or two. Nice work, Christina!
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

Good job on the pink layout! (Yes, I'm a guy...)
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Going from the Regisville theme to the ThinkPink theme kind of blinded me, but I'm getting used to it, and I think it's great! \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Oh. . . wow. . . so pink!
Will we have green on Patrick's day?
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

For some reason... I found this very amusing. :-

I'm sorry, I just can't see J-man allowing his computer screen to be filled with pink. :anxious:
don't forget the rain.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I was blinded for the next 3 hours. :(

I actually wasn't planning on using it, I just wanted to see what it looked like. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Excuses, excuses. :noway:

Ahem. :anxious:
don't forget the rain.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Wow, I'm gone for a few days and look what happens!! I love the thinkpink style! So cool!

(sorry I haven't been)
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)