Back in the day...when TV shows were GOOD!

We're bringing back the best with mod and admin name changes!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I'm confuzed about these two....
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You mean Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz? They're from a TV show called "Hogan's Heroes" that's really funny - if you get a chance, you should watch it! Klink is Schultz's boss, so it's the perfect excuse for me to yell at Jonathan. ;)
C. James
Gold Member

Post by C. James »

Where's John Boy!?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Colonel Klink wrote:You mean Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz? They're from a TV show called "Hogan's Heroes" that's really funny - if you get a chance, you should watch it! Klink is Schultz's boss, so it's the perfect excuse for me to yell at Jonathan. ;)
Oh, I get it now (I was actually talking about you and Jonathan talking... I'm weird.)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Wow, this was a good motivation for me to check in once in a while with the "Announcements."

I was a bit confused there for a little while. Very perplexed.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Dick Van Dyke is my favorite old show.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Haha, J-man's Gilligan. XD Funneh stuff.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

It's hard telling who's who! :-#
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Colonel Klink wrote:You mean Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz? They're from a TV show called "Hogan's Heroes" that's really funny - if you get a chance, you should watch it! Klink is Schultz's boss, so it's the perfect excuse for me to yell at Jonathan. ;)
Oh, I get it now (I was actually talking about you and Jonathan talking... I'm weird.)
We were both imitating our characters, so if you're unfamiliar with the show, we definitely would sound weird and/or insane. ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Colonel Klink wrote:We were both imitating our characters, so if you're unfamiliar with the show, we definitely would sound weird and/or insane. ;)
....you're making this too easy, and if I weren't me, I'd definitely take advantage of what you just said ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sergeant Schultz wrote:
Colonel Klink wrote:We were both imitating our characters, so if you're unfamiliar with the show, we definitely would sound weird and/or insane. ;)
....you're making this too easy, and if I weren't me, I'd definitely take advantage of what you just said ;)
So you're implying that you always sound weird and/or insane? ;) Schultz, you are a dumkopf! Get a full field pack and stand on guard duty for the next 12 hours! :x
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Mary Ingalls wrote:*dies laughing*

I must ask...why on earth did you pick Mary Ingalls for me??? Do you see me ...being like..BLIND?! :hilarious:
:hilarious: Well... to be completely honest with you, I couldn't think of a character that fit you until after I had made all the other avatars for everyone else (I guess i somehow skipped over you :anxious: ) So, I thought of the perfect character! Elizabeth from the Waltons! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any good pictures of her to make into an avatar and didn't have exactly all the time in the world to do it either. :mope: So, I did the next person who popped into my head. :lol: (I still think you would've made a perfect Elizabeth, though... :yes: )
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

I cant believe that some people here dont know or havent even heard of the Beverly Hillbillies! I was I were a Clampet! :(
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Colonel Klink wrote:
Sergeant Schultz wrote:
So you're implying that you always sound weird and/or insane? ;) Schultz, you are a dumkopf! Get a full field pack and stand on guard duty for the next 12 hours! :x
Of course not, I was implying that you...uh, what I mean is, that we....uh...I know nothing!

And guard duty, yah, that's my kind of job ^_^
Angel Bob
insert dash here

Post by Angel Bob »

C. James wrote:Where's John Boy!?
On a related note, how could they have forgotten M*A*S*H? :-s
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I don't think they forgot. I think it's just a matter of having only 16 mods and a ton of really good (old) TV shows.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Cindy Brady wrote:I don't think they forgot. I think it's just a matter of having only 16 mods and a ton of really good (old) TV shows.
What she said :p

of course there were TON of different old TV shows we could choose from, but we only have a limited number of mods :(
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Dick Van Dyke is my favorite old show.
I would have to agree! \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Sergeant Schultz wrote:
Colonel Klink wrote:
Sergeant Schultz wrote:
Of course not, I was implying that you...uh, what I mean is, that we....uh...I know nothing!

And guard duty, yah, that's my kind of job ^_^
Sorry, but to me, this is hilarious. My dad was looking over my shoulder and saw Sergeant Schultz, and started going on about the character. You know, his famous line, "I Know Nothing!" And you just said it. Man, trademark lines.... scare me, why don't you. :)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

ek wrote:Haha, J-man's Gilligan. XD Funneh stuff.
:anxious: Uh.. *doesn't know anythig about Gilligan* Isn't that sad. :(
...I hate marquees.