Questions for Frank

If you'd like to get to know me again...

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!

Who is Frank?

Catspaw's cousin
25%
Jonathan's twin brother
No votes
Shadowpaw's wife
5%
Nathan Hoobler's grandchild
10%
Top's first kid
20%
Trent DeWhite's mother
20%
EK's roommate
5%
J-man's second account
15%

Total votes: 20

Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Questions for Frank

Post by Frank »

I've been gone a long time. I shall now take all your questions. :D
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yay Frank!! :hug: Ahem, prepare for the first question...
Now that you've been in the opposite one from where you were previously for awhile, which do you prefer? North or South??
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

YAY! Frank is back! You left sometime around the time I came, but I've heard a lot about you! \:D/
What's your favourite cereal?
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Is Frank's Breakfast Inn coming back? \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

*stares in shock*

*thuds* :thud:

It's FRANK!! \:D/ *pondiferiously wracks brain for a suitable question*

Where do you buy your socks? :-k
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Prince Caspian
ÇİΛ
ÇİΛ

Post by Prince Caspian »

What color is your hair?
In the darkness, Ryan and Angel brighten up the ToO with Duck Juice flavored Linux as the mandatory os.
Vote for Ryan and Angel '08!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Darcie wrote:Yay Frank!! :hug: Ahem, prepare for the first question...
Now that you've been in the opposite one from where you were previously for awhile, which do you prefer? North or South??
Oh definitely the north. The south is lovely for a visit (or a two-year stay), but my happy heart's home is still in the North. :D
JesusIsAlive wrote:YAY! Frank is back! You left sometime around the time I came, but I've heard a lot about you! \:D/
What's your favourite cereal?
(I hope you heard all good about me :nervous:) My favorite cereal, hands down, is Raisin Bran. :yes: Although, if you get me any kind of Trader Joe's granola, I'll immediately discard all thoughts of Raisin Bran and happily accept the granola. \:D/
J-man wrote:Is Frank's Breakfast Inn coming back? \:D/
Oooh, well, um, er, and, uh...yes. Though not in the way that you expect. :wink: And at this point I can make no promises. But I'm sure that you'll like it. The tragic part, unfortunately, is that I cannot find any of the old FBI (no logos, no nothing) and so I'm thinkin' I'm gonna have to start from scratch...sadness.
Christina wrote:*stares in shock*

Christina! Did I ever know you on the ToO before? I think that I did...
I buy socks at Big!Lots. It is the best place ever to find cute socks. If I don't like the socks there, then I usually wait until Christmas because I get "exciting" socks in my stocking every year from my beloved Grandma (last year's socks were relatively tame - they only had a huge penguin on them...the year before had a whole winter wonderland scene complete with skating couples!), or I go into my sister's drawer and just get some socks for free and run off to college with them! \:D/
Prince Caspian wrote:What color is your hair?
My hair is dark brown, although sitting in the Judean desert for three months bleached it to a somewhat lighter brown...that's kinda creepy, isn't it? :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Welcome back, my firstborn! \:D/
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Frank wrote:
Christina wrote:*stares in shock*

Christina! Did I ever know you on the ToO before? I think that I did...
I buy socks at Big!Lots. It is the best place ever to find cute socks. If I don't like the socks there, then I usually wait until Christmas because I get "exciting" socks in my stocking every year from my beloved Grandma (last year's socks were relatively tame - they only had a huge penguin on them...the year before had a whole winter wonderland scene complete with skating couples!), or I go into my sister's drawer and just get some socks for free and run off to college with them! \:D/
Unfortunately, no...you didn't know me, as I only joined a year ago. :( (unless you possess some sort of l337 future-telling skilz.)

HOWEVER! When I first joined, I pretty much read 90% of all of the old back threads...so I know you. :anxious:

You were one of the people who I wished I was around to know. \:D/ So I am very happy you have returned!
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Welcome back, Frank! :truce: I thought we'd lost you down that long, dark tunnel!

Ever go to SFMM while south? :-
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Who's your favorite people on the ToO and Adventures in Odyssey?
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Is there any chat abbreviation worse than "lol"?
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Prince Caspian
ÇİΛ
ÇİΛ

Post by Prince Caspian »

Muhahahahaha!!
Your desire to get away from the too has not succeded!
We still have you under our grip!!

What were you doing in the Judaean desert?
By the way, it is now popular to end your posts with "Prince Caspian Rocks!"
In the darkness, Ryan and Angel brighten up the ToO with Duck Juice flavored Linux as the mandatory os.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Frank wrote:
J-man wrote:Is Frank's Breakfast Inn coming back? \:D/
Oooh, well, um, er, and, uh...yes. Though not in the way that you expect. :wink: And at this point I can make no promises. But I'm sure that you'll like it. The tragic part, unfortunately, is that I cannot find any of the old FBI (no logos, no nothing) and so I'm thinkin' I'm gonna have to start from scratch...sadness.
:( That's not fun.
...I hate marquees.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

YO FRANK! :highfive:

Um, you don't happen to want your tank back, do you? I kinda need it to survive out here... :anxious: I live in it. :anxious: :- :D \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Yay! So, for my exceedingly profound question:

Do you remember me? :anxious:
Do you believe in the couch?
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Why is your name Frank???
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Have you met very many of the members of the ToO in person? :-k
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman

Post by Frank »

Christina wrote:Unfortunately, no...you didn't know me, as I only joined a year ago. :( (unless you possess some sort of l337 future-telling skilz.)

HOWEVER! When I first joined, I pretty much read 90% of all of the old back threads...so I know you. :anxious:

You were one of the people who I wished I was around to know. \:D/ So I am very happy you have returned!
Wow, you already know me. That's kinda weird. (Wow, 90% of back threads...:nervous:) Thanks for being so excited about my return. :D I'm very excited to get to know you.
Chandler wrote:Welcome back, Frank! :truce: I thought we'd lost you down that long, dark tunnel!

Ever go to SFMM while south? :-
I did wander around in that tunnel for quite some time. But then I found my way out and am here before you today! *curtsies and prances around* :D If you're refering to Six Flags Magic Mountain, then no, I haven't ever gone there (even though I see it/drive past it all the time)...I have a back problem that doesn't allow me to go on rollercoasters, although, I could probably go and just walk around...but that might not be too exciting. Good to hear from you, Chandler!
ILoveRichardMaxwell wrote:Who's your favorite people on the ToO and Adventures in Odyssey?
Hmmm...on Adventures in Odyssey, I've always been partial to Eugene Meltsner. :yes: And here on the ToO, er...I had a great group of friends that supported Trank during it's glory days, and I would say that all of them are some of my favorite people (and um, I was always a big fan of Trent DeWhite :nervous:).
Pseudonym wrote:Is there any chat abbreviation worse than "lol"?
Do you find it unbearable too? I don't like "lol," and think it should never be used unless the person is actually laughing out loud when they type it. :insane:
Prince Caspian wrote:Muhahahahaha!!
Your desire to get away from the too has not succeded!
We still have you under our grip!!

What were you doing in the Judaean desert?
By the way, it is now popular to end your posts with "Prince Caspian Rocks!"
On the contrary, Caspie dearest, my transition from the ToO to real life was effortless. :wink: As for the Judean Desert, I spent the last semester (Fall 07) in Israel studying the geography of the Bible. It was absolutely wonderful, and I tried to spend as much time as I could out in the solitude of the desert. :yes:
DanP740 wrote:YO FRANK! :highfive:

Um, you don't happen to want your tank back, do you? I kinda need it to survive out here... :anxious: I live in it. :anxious: :- :D \:D/
Yo Dan. :highfive: You can have my tank. I won't take it back, even if Trank ressurects or the whole ToO goes to war. Take it, with my blessings.
hubcap wrote:Yay! So, for my exceedingly profound question:

Do you remember me? :anxious:
Um, no? :nervous: Were you very active on the board when I was around?
Candy wrote:Why is your name Frank???
Oh, well that is a rather simple story. :D I used to have this glorious AIO fan site called "Frank's Breakfast Inn"...it was a very happy place, with I spent many joyous hours pouring my heart out on that site. Well, when FBI was very new, Jacob Isom (webmaster of the AIO Scoop) signed my guestbook saying that "Frank" had a very nice site, and I liked the name and it stuck. I've been "Frank" ever since (I apologize if this causes any gender confusion...).
JesusIsAlive wrote:Have you met very many of the members of the ToO in person? :-k
I've met only two ToOers in my lifetime: Trinarius and Gimp. I hope to meet many more someday. :D
Prince Caspian
ÇİΛ
ÇİΛ

Post by Prince Caspian »

In what region of the world do you live?