ABUSE OF POWER!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!

Odyssey's police force is:

Horrible
No votes
Rotten
No votes
Horribly Rotten
100%

Total votes: 1

Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

ABUSE OF POWER!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=567925#567925

I'm an honest law abiding citizen and this copper closed my perfectly legitimate shop!! I oughta know how to run a shop, I've watched my dad run one for years! I demand justice!!! :x
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Rodney. Think about what you are doing. If I could, I lock this one too. Random posts for no reason, and they make half of no sense. Maybe you should go read the rules.
EDIT: here's the rules: http://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=5100

I wish I were a Mod...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Of course, these accusations of police brutality are serious and will have to be taken under consideration at the nearest opportunity. I shall confer with the other Chiefs, former and currently instated, at the nearest opportunity.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Down with mods! *rebels* \:D/
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

*laughs*

Rodney, it is not a legitimate shop telling people to pay you so that you won't punch them. That goes against rules on this forum- rules like not being rude to other members. I am doing my duty by locking your stuff- honestly, all of it should be lock and/or deleted, however I will ask an admin before I delete your stuff :<.

And everyone else, don't encourage him ;).

*locks this thread, also*