Citizens of Odyssey

In a few short hours my plan will be complete

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
The_Chairman
I'm fifteen, mom!

Citizens of Odyssey

Post by The_Chairman »

In just a few short hours you will witness my full power. You have been doubting me, that will soon change.

Soon, my people, you will learn that The Chairman is the most powerful man in the world!

Soon, my people, you will wish that you had never been born!
The World Is Mine!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Sure we will :hilarious: .

*cough* You know I'm on your side, don't you Mr. Chairman? *cough*

:-"
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I wonder what he has in mind. *runs a great distance away to hide and watch*
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

Yes, fear the Electric Palace Cashier of doom.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Ahhhhh...

*runs away and hides under bed*
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Skid wrote:Yes, fear the Electric Palace Cashier of doom.
:hilarious:

Right, exactly. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Psh, whatev, dude. :noway:
*closes the hatch of the Trank Tank and drives into his security compound*
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! I've been rescued! Thanks to all of the citizens who stood strong and refused to align themselves with The_Chairman, despite his threats and violent actions, I have been saved. \:D/ It turns out that AREM was working undercover and was able to help me, once he had the support of the people who refused to bow to the evil person who wanted to take over the town!

I've been given the following message to share:
Dear Citizens of Odyssey,
It is with a joyful heart that I write to you telling you of the victory of good versus evil. Just in the last hour the evil Chairman was overturned and captured.

Strange things have been going on in Odyssey recently, as I’m sure you all have seen. First The Chairman shows up in the chat box with a message for the people of Odyssey:
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=18450

Next, AREM begins showing up in the chat box with messages warning of the Chairman. Soon after the Chairman opens an account and begins posting. His first post is here:
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=18479
It included a coded message which translated read: The Time Has Come

After that the Chairman posts in the Bones of Wrath Headquarters and tries to stir them to action. Some of them doubt him, some believe him, and others just ridicule him (or at least Rodney does).

There are a few more occurrences; strange messages, blackmail, and finally an AREM message. It read: Be careful. Tonight.
The amazing Town of Odyssey police and FBI monitored the board carefully after that message, but were unable to stop Catspaw from ebing kidnapped! Thankfully, all is stopped and we are safe now. Though it didn’t last very long, we are sure that without AREM’s warning, the Town would be in immense trouble right now. Without our close monitoring the Chairman would have followed through with his evil plan, and who knows what would have happened to the good people of Odyssey?

Though this was not an official story arc, orchestrated by the NPC team, it certainly kept us on our toes.
Thanks for all the fun to those who organized this to help the rest of us enjoy ourselves! :D
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Thank you to the makers of this story-arc. I think that you should someday tell us who you are, but if you don't want to that's fine. Anyway, this has been great. I didn't last very long, but I know I had fun just watching it and being a part.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

*finds it amusing that she really didn't notice the story arc* \:D/
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Apparently The Chairman got off easy... he wasn't even put in the courthouse :-$ .

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

Yay! Catspaw is saved!
Thanks to whoever did this, it was fun!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Yeah... loads of fun.... I never was apart of it, got it? No matter what yo hear, I HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT!

Okay, so maybe I did... I talked with the_Chairman, Bennett_Charles... and all who were in on it... I gave them the idea of kidnapping someone! Good... now.... bye!

So there.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Movieman wrote:Apparently The Chairman got off easy... he wasn't even put in the courthouse :-$ .
But both he and Bennett_Charles were deactivated, which means that they can't post or PM anymore, so their evil schemes have now been stopped forever! \:D/
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Catspaw wrote:
Movieman wrote:Apparently The Chairman got off easy... he wasn't even put in the courthouse :-$ .
But both he and Bennett_Charles were deactivated, which means that they can't post or PM anymore, so their evil schemes have now been stopped forever! \:D/
Thanks to the iron-fisted rule of Catspaw :D .

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I'm just glad you're the only one who got kidnapped, I don't think I would have been able to handle that. :anxious:

So, this thread also answered my question I just posted in the questions thread, you can ignore it. :D
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

I'm proud to say that I didn't follow The_Chairman even for a second! But I know someone who did...

Hello, this is Sabrina, BBB's evil twin. Me and my evil friends, the evil twins of Amethystic and SivartM, have taken over the random thread and random site and are trying to keep the randoms locked up, but they just won't stay! I wish The_Chairman was still in control. This place needed some evil!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Oh joy, what an amazing story arc!
[/sarcasm]

Seriously, this wasn't much of a story arc...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.