Presenting the Groovetastic Term 12 Police Force!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I wouldn't advise leaving after not being chosen for a mod spot... that usually sends the wrong message about eligibility for modship. ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I'm just wondering... does it look like I've left? (If it sends the wrong message, then... okay, there seems to be too many rules to become a mod. Can't ask to be one, have to be a respectful, active poster, and can't leave even if your not picked... So, how are you supposed to be one if no one's perfect?)

And note to the wise, I said I was leaving before the mod list came out. Not being chosen may have been a factor, but you don't know my life. And you don't what is going on for me right now. So, yeah, I'm just wondering if someone is assuming something... (I know, I just lost all respect and stuff, but now I'm sick of all the talk about mods...) I know I'll never be one. But you know... you can always hope...
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

You got to be the one who kicked off the "Who's on the ToO week" though! :)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'd like to welcome JIA to the police force - Ryan will not be able to be a moderator this term, and JIA topped the list of replacement candidates! \:D/ I know she'll do a great job over the next four months.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Is Ryan leaving?! :shock:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

JIA's a mod?! :shock:

RUN FOR THE HILLS! :mad:

Congratulations, JIA. I know (for a fact) that you'll be a great addition to this term's team. \:D/

Too bad Ryan wasn't able to continue modding. :(
don't forget the rain.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jellyfish11 wrote:Is Ryan leaving?! :shock:
I don't think that he has left the ToO entirely, but he is no longer able to be a moderator this term.
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I'm so excited! My name is green now!
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Now it matches your text.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.