Who's Who on The ToO 3.0 Edition 2

Featuring snubs

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Who's Who on The ToO 3.0 Edition 2

Post by Bren »

Since someone made a fuss last time, I made this 3.0

Anyway, she joined in March of 08. She has 1,337 posts and some may consider her a little quiet when it comes to posting. I kind of think she is cool. So, lets learn about snubs.

Bren: Without revealing info. Can you sum up who you and your family are in a paragraph?
snubs: Without revealing info? Ha! :p I have a big family (9 members) and we are all very 'artsy' I would say. I mean, my brother draws, sister sings, other sister does filmmaking, other brother writes books, and I do photography! :D
Bren: A singer would be right down my alley. What are your favorite and least favorite things about life?
snubs: Hmm. My favorite things would have to be music, such as the piano, and some people -some as in the nice people, and also the future. I say the future because it is exciting to see what comes around the next corner! Though, sometimes I don't like it.
My least favorite things would be careless people, pain, and orphan children. :(
Bren: What brought you to the highly addictive site best known as The ToO?
snubs: Well, the first AIO site I found (besides whitsend.org) was the odysseyscoop.com. From there I saw a link to the too.com. After talking to some people on the ToO chat I decided to join.
Bren: What was the best and worst thing that ever happened to you on The ToO?
snubs: The best thing that ever happened to me by far, was being able to meet hubcap! God, brought her into my life at just the right time, and I am thankful for that. And now, she and I are pretty good friends now.
The worst thing that ever happened to me on the ToO was when they remolded the ToO and I lost my $50,000 dollars!!
Bren: What were your thoughts when you were asked to be a mod?
snubs: My thoughts were like, "Really?! Are you kidding?! Can it really BE?!?!" Then after it was confirmed, I was like "It is finally my chance!
Bren: If some random podcast host came up to you and asked you to name your 5 favorite ToO members, what would you tell him?
snubs: I would say, my 5 favorite would have to be... hubcap, ique, Officer David Harley, Marvin D, and Anna><>. But just to let everyone know, there are many others!
Bren: What is your favorite bible scripture and why?
snubs: It would probably have to be Proverbs because it has so much wisdom packed inside. And it tells you how 'not' to be a fool.
Bren: If you could make an AIO episode, what would it be about?
snubs: I seriously have no idea. But I do think they need to have an episode about Chris! (You know like an accolade.) And they should also have a tomboy character in there.
Bren: Team Con Moto or King Regis?
snubs: Well, if I weren't running, it would have been a VERY hard decision! Because I love the ToO TV idea! :yes: But, Team Con Moto had the photography contests and the voice acting one. So, I would've probably went with Con Moto. But then again.. the ToO TV is really tempting. So, I would have to say it is kinda sketchy. Though, I am leaning more towards Con Moto. (Not just because I was Team Con Moto.)
Bren: If you could give someone any life advice, what would it be?
snubs: Trust in Jesus Christ with all you know how. He is the only one you can truly count on. (But that advice is even hard for me.) Oh, and always 'be' a friend to everyone you meet. Don't try to 'get' friends, just give and it will all fall into place.

Special thanks to snubs for being involved. Be sure and let me know what you think.
Last edited by Bren on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Very nicely done yet again! =D>

Encore, Encore!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Maybe I will need bodyguards yet.

Not!
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

snubs doesn't like orphan children. :(

;) Good interview, Regis and snubs!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

'Twas a wonderful interview, that.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

snubs hates orphan childrens?! I'm an orphan! Boo! :x

But nice interview, and I'm on her top 5 list! :D
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

American Eagle wrote:snubs doesn't like orphan children. :(
Marvin D. wrote:snubs hates orphan childrens?! I'm an orphan! Boo! :x
You both are very mistaken. :-s I love children/orphan children, and I didn't mean I don't like orphan kids. I meant I don't like it that theses kids are orphaned. It's sad that they are alone and without a family. :( I mean, I just want to take all those kids and make them my own. :grouphug: So that they will have a family. :D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I know, and was being sarcastic. ;) You're totally right!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

American Eagle wrote:I know, and was being sarcastic. ;) You're totally right!
Okay, I just had to make sure you all were hearing me right.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Ha! I now know, from his very revealing info, where Snub's lives AND CAN GO STEAL HER FRIDGE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!! ;) Epic job, as usual.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Ben Linus wrote:Ha! I now know, from his very revealing info, where Snub's lives AND CAN GO STEAL HER FRIDGE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!! ;) Epic job, as usual.
Why would you want to steal my fridge?? :-s
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Good interview! Did anyone pick out the significance of the post count, or was that just me? ;)
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

snubs wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:Ha! I now know, from his very revealing info, where Snub's lives AND CAN GO STEAL HER FRIDGE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!! ;) Epic job, as usual.
Why would you want to steal my fridge?? :-s

Why? Would you rather I steal something else? I COULD use something else to finish creating my weapon of evil, besides your fridge, I mean...like, your printer would work. Or maybe your iPod..?? ;) Besides. I'm sure there would be a good bit of delicious food within XD
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Nice interview. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:
I kind of think she is cool.
You KIND OF think she is cool!?!?!?! She's just cool....period.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Yay for Snubs & Regis!! (What, no Dogpaw?!)
*insert provocative quote here*
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

It wasn't quite the name I had hoped it would be and was starting to get annoying.
ImageImageImage
logos linked