ToO Guide - Revisited

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
ToO Guide - Revisited

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

I am pleased to present the link to a project that several members have been working hard on for the past few months! Our old ToO Guide has become outdated, and small changes weren't adequate to make it as good as the current elected administrators wanted it to be. Therefore, they embarked on a mission to provide something comprehensive that would be very helpful for new members, as well as being of interest to existing members!

I invite you all to check out their hard work! Click here to view the thread. Please note that you will not be able to post in it, since it is located in City Hall. That's meant to keep it from becoming cluttered and confusing.

This project involved several people. Regis Blackbeard made this a priority during his time as admin, and he received excellent help from (in no particular order) Irwin, Laura Ingalls, Termite, and American Eagle along the way, as well as some input from the rest of the admin and mod team. Thanks to everybody who contributed to this lovely guide! I know it will serve the ToO well in the months to come!

Enjoy, everybody, and be sure to thank those who helped write and compile the valuable information included in the guide. :D
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone! That is going to be so helpful!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

As has been one of my themes, I am glad to be able to serve and help you guys in this manner. Thanks to everyone who has helped. Even those whose info I didn't use. Thanks for all the hard work.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Wow, even skimming over most of it, that is an impressive piece of work... a lot better than before... Good job.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

My Whit video is the YouTube example! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay! \:D/ Don't you like how I slipped that in there? I wanted an AIO related video to use. :-
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Great job, guys! Thanks for going through all the hard work of putting this together! :D
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Superb job crew! \:D/ I really wanted to help, but I'm becoming busier everyday. :(
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Actually, we left someone out of the list. :shame:

The brains behind the layout and what went we focused on was none other than Irwin.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Consider Irwin officially added to the list of people we owe a debt of gratitude to! :D