Who's Who on The ToO 3.0 Edition 9

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Who's Who on The ToO 3.0 Edition 9

Post by Bren »

It has been a long wait since we started with the Catspaw feature and now it is time for the last admin feature. Pull that chair up KBT.
Without revealing info. Can you sum up who you and your family are in a paragraph?
King Butter Turtle wrote:Oh, my. Well, my name's Matt. I'm 16; a junior. I live in NE and I'm an AIO fan. I'm the youngest of 5. My two sisters are missionaries in Ukraine and Uganda and my brothers are... working. Uh... what else? I have an amazing little dog named Ziggy. He's a three year old bichon frise.
What are your favorite and least favorite things about life?
King Butter Turtle wrote:My favorite thing about life is God, Jesus, the Bible and going to church. :wink: (No, I'm kidding but, actually, that's relatively accurate) My least favorite thing is... school. ...And coming home from school to a refrigerator lacking milk.
What brought you to the highly addictive site best known as The ToO?
King Butter Turtle wrote:This is a boring answer but, Google. It does all kinds of great things for the world, doesn't it? \:D/
What was the best and worst thing that ever happened to you on The ToO?
King Butter Turtle wrote:This wasn't entirely on the ToO but, winning (being runner up, rather :wink:) the Ultimate Odyssey Fan Contest run by the unofficial podcast a while back was pretty epic. Being an admin, too, I suppose. I honestly can't think of anything really bad that's happened ToO me. (haha, ToO/to, get it? I'm easily amused :anxious: )
If some random podcast host came up to you and asked you to name your 5 favorite ToO members, what would you tell him?
King Butter Turtle wrote:Well, if it was a random podcast host, I suppose I would have to cover all my bases and go with (in no particular order) Regis Blackbeard, Trent DeWhite, JesusFreak777, Kmap and Peachy Keen.
What is your favorite bible scripture and why?
King Butter Turtle wrote:I guess that's kind of a question that every Christian should have an answer for but, I really have no idea. There are just too many great ones. But, uh... how about Matthew 6:26 - Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
If you could make an AIO episode, what would it be about?
King Butter Turtle wrote:Not that this is like the one idea that I've always thought was genius but, here's just one of many ideas. It''s called Help Wanted. Whit decides the shop is too busy for just the three of them (Whit, Connie and Eugene) so, he looks for extra help. After a series of comical applicants, he hires a female non-Christian teenage musical-theater type, who becomes a main character.
What has been your favorite thing about this term and serving as CoP?
King Butter Turtle wrote:The Darkness Before Dawn Marathon was pretty epic! \:D/
If you could give someone any life advice, what would it be?
King Butter Turtle wrote:If it doesn't have a tail, it's not a monkey. :noway:
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Grrr. Now you'll have that song stuck in my head. *tsk*

Juniors FTW. (the best for last. ;) )
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great Interview! You enjoy the word epic, as do I! :D It was a hilarious, yes somewhat serious interview. :yes: :D
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

If it doesn't have a tails it's not a monkey, even if it has a monkey kind of shape...

~5 minutes later~

Oh yeah, great interview. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Thank you for getting that song stuck in my head. :)

Very nice interview!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

King Butter Turtle wrote:I honestly can't think of anything really bad that's happened ToO me. (haha, ToO/to, get it? I'm easily amused :anxious: )
:lol: Don't we all think of writing that whenever we spell the word? Well, I do it ToO.

Great answer to the favorite podcast people question! I enjoyed this interview! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

American Eagle wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:I honestly can't think of anything really bad that's happened ToO me. (haha, ToO/to, get it? I'm easily amused :anxious: )
:lol: Don't we all think of writing that whenever we spell the word? Well, I do it ToO.

Great answer to the favorite podcast people question! I enjoyed this interview! \:D/
I think I do it ToO often. :(

Good interview! \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Interview me will ya RB?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

How does this work? first time on ToO... my first post also. Tips from other ToOers would be really appreciated. Thanks!

\:D/
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Mr. KBT, your life advice has changed the way I look at life immensly. You have my thanks ;) but it's just so true...

Another great entry, as always :D
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Regis Blackbeard wrote: If you could give someone any life advice, what would it be?
King Butter Turtle wrote:If it doesn't have a tail, it's not a monkey. :noway:
EPIC! Wow! I'm amazed at your epicness!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

iluvsns wrote:How does this work? first time on ToO... my first post also. Tips from other ToOers would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Hey girl! \:D/ This feature has been a regular for the past year or so. One of the admins (administrators) will be a ToOer to interview and then post about them. :) (unless you meant the board as a whole, which in that case I'll point you to the ToO Guide. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Termite wrote:
iluvsns wrote:How does this work? first time on ToO... my first post also. Tips from other ToOers would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Hey girl! \:D/ This feature has been a regular for the past year or so. One of the admins (administrators) will be a ToOer to interview and then post about them. :) (unless you meant the board as a whole, which in that case I'll point you to the ToO Guide. :-
Nice guide there. Whoever worked on it did a great job. \:D/
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I loved it!! Nice interview, no stupendous!! (I'm just saying this because you said I was one of your fav people on the ToO :D ) Just kidding but it was good!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Ooh. I love that song. in Hawaiian salads. referring to the episode in TTC Well, the lady at the zoo said so Bob. And who am I to correct her?

Great interview guys. Juniors rock!
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY