The Topic Hall of Fame! (old)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
The Topic Hall of Fame! (old)

Post by American Eagle »

Notice: This post is no longer being updated.
The current Hall of Fame is now located in this post.

ImageImage
Rules and Information
  • In order for a thread to be elligible, it must have at least 20 replies and be no younger than a month old.
  • As CEO of this Hall of Fame, I will decide any tie-breakers. ;)
June's Ballot
1. So, what's your weight? (started by The Top Crusader on April 6, 2005, 584 posts, nominated by Laura Ingalls, 4 VOTES)
2. ToO Flowers (started by Regis Blackbeard on March 26, 2011, 74 posts, nominated by iluvsns, 0 VOTES).
3. StrongNChrist (started by The Kings Daughter on March 26, 2011, 257 posts, nominated by Marvin D., 15 VOTES).
4. Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral! (started by The Top Crusader on January 16, 2006, 937 posts, nominated by The Top Crusader, 9 VOTES)
5. PHC - Questions Answered (started by odysseyfan1 on February 21, 2011, 546 posts, nominated by Steve, 1 VOTE)
6. What are you listening to now? (started by Fenix on April 3, 2005, 12308 posts, nominated by Christian A., 1 VOTE)
7. ToO Epidemic? (started by Lee on April 20, 2011, 30 posts, nominated by Moontide, 0 VOTES)

July's Ballot
1. Post A Picture Of Yourself (started by EK on April 1, 2005, 9608 posts, nominated by DanP740, 5 VOTES)
2. Life, life (started by Marv on February 17, 2010, 2545 posts, nominated by The Kings Daughter, 6 VOTES)
3. Questions for Catspaw (started by Catspaw on February 2, 2007, 4656 posts, nominated by Monty, 2 VOTES)
4. Post Your Voice (started by Marv on May 12, 2011, 133 posts, nominated by Marv, 2 VOTES)
5. Could You Eat This? (started by SoccerLOTR on June 17, 2011, 22 posts, nominated by Lee, 0 VOTES)
6. Split - Term 12 Police Force (started by Iron and Light on May 7, 2007, 25 posts, nominated by Taps, 0 VOTES)
7. Could somebody please explain this to me (started by xiao on July 10, 2009, 16 posts, nominated by Jelly, 0 VOTES)

August's Ballot
1. Justin Bieber’s new haircut (started by bookworm on February 24, 2011, 249 posts, nominated by Monty, 3 VOTES)
2. Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral! (started by The Top Crusader on January 16, 2006, 937 posts, nominated by Laura Ingalls, 9 VOTES)
3. ToO Flowers (started by Bren on March 26, 2011, 75 posts, nominated by Marvin D., 3 VOTES)
4. What are you listening to now? (started by Fenix on April 3, 2005, 12360 posts, nominated by Jason Whits son, 3 VOTES)
5. AE's ToO Comic (started by American Eagle on March 1, 2011, 205 posts, nominated by AIOluver, 5 VOTES)
6. Samowthystax (started by Shadowfax on May 6, 2011, 29 posts, nominated by Taps, 0 VOTES)
7. 10 Things about You (started by Fenix on April 1, 2005, 1206 posts, nominated by IDANCE4JESUS, 3 VOTES)

September's Ballot
1. Post A Picture Of Yourself (started by EK on April 1, 2005, 9777 posts, nominated by Laura Ingalls, 9 VOTES)
2. What books are you reading? (started by Sonuna on May 23, 2005, 3477 posts, nominated by Marvin D., 1 VOTE)
3. PHC - Questions Answered (started by odysseyfan1 on February 21, 2011, 594 posts, nominated by Knight Fisher, 2 VOTES)
4. If You Could Meet... (started by IDANCE4JESUS on November 24, 2010, 91 posts, nominated by snubs, 2 VOTES)
5. Lex Luthor has gone too far this time!!! (started by The Top Crusader on October 3, 2005, 26 posts, nominated by bookworm, 0 VOTES)
6. Post about the person AFTER You (started by Marvin D. on June 29, 2011, 296 posts, nominated by Graces4you, 0 VOTES)
7. {The Auction House} (started by snubs on April 6, 2010, 1006 posts, nominated by Whitty Whit, 2 VOTES)
June, July and August and September have been finished. The HOF will now be on hiatus until a decision is made by the owner.
Last edited by American Eagle on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I have a thought, but it may not be on topic very much. O:) What is the third picture from the left of? O:)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Wooton and his brother when they were little \:D/

Nominate Post Your Voice :x
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

The Kings Daughter wrote:I have a thought, but it may not be on topic very much. O:) What is the third picture from the left of? O:)
Yeah, what Marvin said. It was in an issue of Clubhouse Magazine last year.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I nominate the What do you weigh? thread! \:D/ It shall never die!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I nominate "ToO Flowers" \:D/

Can I nominate more than one? :incnt:

\:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Rules and Information
  • "Topic" has a better ring to it than "Thread" does, so this is now officially The Topic Hall of Fame.
  • The time for nominating is currently underway. This period will end soon after the election voting concludes, so there's no interference. Voting for June will last for one week. We will have 3-7 topics on the ballot; one will be inducted.
  • In order for a thread to be elligible, it must have at least 20 replies and be no younger than a month old.
  • As CEO of this Hall of Fame, I will decide any tie-breakers. ;)
Currently on June's Ballot:
see first post.

Post your nominations now! Are there any emotional, hilarious or memorable threads that you think deserve this honor?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Can I also nominate the StrongnChrist Thread?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Wow, this sounds pretty official. Interesting idea.
Can someone nominate threads they started?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

"Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral" should clearly be number one topic OF ALL TIME! :x
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Your nomination has been added to the ballot, Marvin.
bookworm wrote:Wow, this sounds pretty official. Interesting idea.
Can someone nominate threads they started?
Sure, as long as you think the thread is worthy of recognition (even if you aren't planning on voting for it).

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

:x
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That was the wrong answer. :noway:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I accidentally skipped over your post, Top. ;) I'll add the best topic OF ALL TIME to the ballot.
bookworm wrote:That was the wrong answer. :noway:
Umm, yes, you may nominate your own topics. Is that the correct answer?

1. So, what's your weight? (started by The Top Crusader on April 6, 2005, 584 posts)
2. ToO Flowers (started by Regis Blackbeard on March 26, 2011, 74 posts).
3. StrongNChrist (started by The Kings Daughter on March 26, 2011, 257 posts).
4. Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral! (started by The Top Crusader on January 16, 2006, 937 posts)

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I love how AE takes all my ideas and makes them complicated. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I want to nominate

PHC: Questions Answered because it's been one of the fastest growing threads I've ever seen.
he/him | a little stinker.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

What Are You Listening to Now

Because it has 615 pages--the most I've ever seen. There are probably other longer ones, but that's the longest I've found so far. Not that I've been looking or anything. :anxious:
Last edited by Christian A. on Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Very good! One more nomination will be accepted for June.

1. So, what's your weight? (started by The Top Crusader on April 6, 2005, 584 posts, nominated by Laura Ingalls)
2. ToO Flowers (started by Regis Blackbeard on March 26, 2011, 74 posts, nominated by iluvsns).
3. StrongNChrist (started by The Kings Daughter on March 26, 2011, 257 posts, nominated by Marvin D.).
4. Verily, I hath met the Continental Admiral! (started by The Top Crusader on January 16, 2006, 937 posts, nominated by The Top Crusader)
5. PHC - Questions Answered (started by odysseyfan1 on February 21, 2011, 546 posts, nominated by Steve)
6. What are you listening to now? (started by Fenix on April 3, 2005, 12308 posts, nominated by Christian A.)

Jelly, I'll admit that the inspiration for this thread came from you. \:D/

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I nominate: ToO Epidemic?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

O.o :shock: My little thread? :thud: :anxious:

\:D/