Recall Election!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Recall Election!

Post by Knight Fisher »

This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

-Knight Fisher

People Who Have Signed The Petition:
  • Knight Fisher
  • Monty
  • Steve
  • American Eagle
  • Parker Family
  • snubs
  • Marvin D.
  • Moontide
  • Taps
  • Jason Whits Son
Quote it and add your signature! Mods please do not move this to Hillandale or anywhere else. As this is official.

Edited by snubs
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

Knight Fisher
Monty
Why not...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Alright Monty!
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

First of all, the election was perfectly fair, and the admins aren't disobeying forum rules...so you really have nothing to protest. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

And second of all, who ever even said there's anything wrong with being evil? :evillaugh:

and I join to protest against myself! \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Brian Dern has spoken \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Don't forget to use the echo effect! \:D/

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Monty wrote:This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

Knight Fisher
Monty
Steve
Marvin, you need to protest because ric hasn't been on in so long. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Steve wrote:
Monty wrote:This is an official petition for the recall of TEAMARIC. For the villainous crimes they have committed. Are you tired of the crimes of the established government? First, he changes our names; the next thing you know, he'll be editing our posts. We must not be censored! We must revolt now...before it's ToO late... Marv slapped a protester with a fish! They have not fulfilled their campaign promises. They take month long vacations. (Is it on city funds?) The summer has not been a splash. Marv has publicly proclaimed himself annoying. They took money from campaign funds for their campaign. For all these villainous acts we respectfully ask for a recall election.

Knight Fisher
Monty
Steve
Marvin, you need to protest because ric hasn't been on in so long. \:D/
I won't because I know where he is because he's kidnapped because he said he'll be back around the end of July :noway:

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Is assaulting a protester a crime TKD? I'm not saying the election was unfair. I'm saying they have committed crimes since then. And Marv do you think you would have enough support to rewin the election?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Of course, because it was my Ganger that ran in the elections last time :anxious: I confess, it was my evil counterpart. But now I'm clean! \:D/

If my Ganger doesn't get loose again :-

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I protest Marvin and his Doctor Who references! :x
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I protest you and your countless other references to things I don't get! :x

radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I protest J for having another name of the actor for the 12th doctor and telling no one...
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
church
Pilgrim

Post by church »

I protest the protesting of the protestation of the proclamation of a protest.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

If you are protesting sign the petition!
church
Pilgrim

Post by church »

Read my post again.

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

A mid-term re-vote would be such fun. \:D/ Add me to the petition, please!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

How many would we need?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Wait, who's assaulting a protester? \:D/ Although they still haven't committed any crimes against ToO rules.

Oooh, nice reference Marvin. \:D/
church wrote: I protest the protesting of the protestation of the proclamation of a protest.

Now my brain hurts. :(

SnC Forever. Miss you still.