Promote the "Gaming Den" to sub-forum status?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!

Move the video game discussion to Harlequin Sub-forum.

Wait... that actually makes sense... yeah, do that.
41%
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
18%
Yes, and make Top an admin for his amazing idea!
41%

Total votes: 17

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Promote the "Gaming Den" to sub-forum status?

Post by The Top Crusader »

Back in the old days when we created the Gaming Den faction, there wasn't tons of sub-forums all over the place in the main boards... but now there are a ton all over except Harlequin doesn't have any. :boohoo: So I was thinking since most factions are dead and people probably ignore the Gaming Den, maybe if it was promoted to just be a sub forum for Harlequin it would get more attention... plus the Harlequin wouldn't look weird not having a sub-forum. \:D/ EVERYONE WINS! \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Absolutely! Top for Admin! :demonstration:

This sounds like a good idea.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I wouldn’t have a problem with that, it would make a clearer area for game threads instead of being grouped in with all other media. But I don’t have a problem with the way it is now either.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm not opposed to this, but it seems more logical to have movie and TV subforums before we add a gaming one, because there's a lot more of those topics...

Either way.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I voted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! because I don't play very many video games. :x

..what AE said, actually.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

This sounds like a pretty good idea! I do think that a video-game subforum would be good.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

American Eagle wrote:I'm not opposed to this, but it seems more logical to have movie and TV subforums before we add a gaming one, because there's a lot more of those topics...

Either way.
...but movie and TV is basically what Harlequin is for, why would it be in a subforum?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Top Crusader wrote:
American Eagle wrote:I'm not opposed to this, but it seems more logical to have movie and TV subforums before we add a gaming one, because there's a lot more of those topics...

Either way.
...but movie and TV is basically what Harlequin is for, why would it be in a subforum?
Except... HT is also pretty much the place for video gaming discussion. There just happens to be an old faction with more of it.

That being said, I'm starting to see the logic of moving the faction, just like when EKairi moved Second Church years ago. Factions are useful for exclusive stuff like The Bones of Wrath, but video game discussion should be out in the open. As long as it wouldn't slow down the forum or anything, I support this.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

All the SBC factions could stand to be moved or cleaned out. They're 99% inactive. But eh, I guess they hold historical value, as bookworm would defend.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The gaming den represents the last bastion of my power! :x NAY I SAY, NAY!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jelly wrote:But eh, I guess they hold historical value, as bookworm would defend.
Yes I would. ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Great idea, Top! \:D/