Liberty Convention 2013

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Tim Peterson wrote:*bump*

Would anyone be interested in getting together at Liberty next month? Dan and I are taking a road trip, and we're considering stopping there on December 11th or 12th (that's a Wednesday or Thursday). It's not a CFAW weekend or anything, just meeting up at or near the campus.
Back on March 21, 2013, I wrote: I don't know that many current ToO people these days, but it's possible I could come. If I were to come, I could drive anyone located between NY and VA.

Liberty's CFAW is when it's been done in the past, so the possible dates for that are:

April 11 - 14, 2013
September 26 - 29, 2013
November 7-10, 2013

April seems a bit soon to pull it off, so what do you think of the September and November dates?
I'm actually going to be in Virginia (near Blacksburg, about an hour from Liberty) from December 12th to the 18th, but the 13th through the 17th would probably work best for me (because on the 12th and the 18th, I'll be on a bus for the majority of the day).
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I might come.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY