Re: Car Accident

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Praying for all involved.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

This really hits home because I have a 13-year-old and a 16-year-old sister. I can't imagine your family's grief, KF. All I can say is that we truly care. Hang in there and know that we're praying for you.

I think we should fully respect the family's privacy. For those curious, though, here's a new link to a sweet news article that includes photos of the family. I won't paste it here because it uses real names.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Oh, KF. I think I can relate because I have a cousin who died in a car accident, but I think I can say this is much worse. I'm praying for you.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Here are some signatures I created that you all are welcome to use.

Code: Select all

[img]http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/Backstreet_photos/Shop%20Orders_Auction%20House/may_zpsfa469f37.png[/img]

[img]http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/Backstreet_photos/Shop%20Orders_Auction%20House/rkn_zps7d7b3f96.png[/img]

[img]http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/Backstreet_photos/Shop%20Orders_Auction%20House/knight_zps448d48ce.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/Backstreet_photos/Shop%20Orders_Auction%20House/kni_zpsffde1066.jpg[/img]
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I'll try to remember this in my prayers.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

KF: I am praying for your family, for peace and for comfort. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through. I'm also praying for your older sister and her new husband, that God brings them together through this tragedy and blesses their marriage. I saw that you shared that your younger sister's eyes were donated and gave sight to two people. I cried. I understand what a gift that is.

May God bless you and give you peace. 2 Corinthians 1:3-8

JF
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Still :pray: for you and your family KF.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Amy Funkhouser
Not as new

Post by Amy Funkhouser »

This is really sad. I will be in Prayer for KF's family.
What is Forever..? Well that's when I shall return. #Twinsforeverwithpenguin
~Ninja <3
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Some information from Knight Fisher. Mind you, this is two days old:
Knight Fisher wrote:There will be two services, one in Midland Texas this Saturday and one in Grand Rapids in June. The wedding went great yesterday, my mom is here resting and doing good. I get my staples out tomorrow at some point. Other than that not much to tell you, I'll try to keep you guys updated somewhat regularly.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

To update: my staples are out and that went fine and I'm not sure what else to tell you. We leave for Midland on Friday and after that head back home. If you have questions that you want somewhat quicker response to ask Bren for my email and then I should be able to contact you there somewhat faster. To those of you who have already emailed/pmed me thank you, I'll try to respond at some point. It could be awhile though.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Knight Fisher wrote:To update: my staples are out and that went fine and I'm not sure what else to tell you. We leave for Midland on Friday and after that head back home. If you have questions that you want somewhat quicker response to ask Bren for my email and then I should be able to contact you there somewhat faster. To those of you who have already emailed/pmed me thank you, I'll try to respond at some point. It could be awhile though.
Good to hear the staples are out and things are good. Praying for safe travels, along with God to be your peace, and all in all, dear brother.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

I'm really glad to hear an update on you. I've been thinking and praying for you and your family a lot and will definitely continue to do so. Ditto on what TKD said, I pray that you have a safe trip, both there and back home.
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

God bless Knight Fisher. (He does.)
~ Walker in Dreams