ToO prayer meeting.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

ToO prayer meeting.

Post by Samantha14 »

In remembrance and support of KF and his family, there will be a prayer meeting at 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST tomorrow in the ToO chat.

Mainly in support of KF and his family, who are suffering from the aftermath of a severe car accident, as I noted.
However, there will be other requests taken in either the first, or the last 10-20 minutes.

I hope you guys can make it.

P.S. Dan, would you mind posting the logs after it's finished for those who missed it?
merp.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

This shall be tonight?
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Actually, tomorrow night. I made a mistake when posting. It's fixed now. :)
merp.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. :( But I'll leave my logger in there just in case Dan can't make it. ;)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Why would I not make it?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I dunno. I can't make it, which is rare... :shrugs:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'm planning on being there for at least part of it. Good idea Sammy
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

As an add on for those who can't make it so late, there will be a second one the very next day at around 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CTS. I am not positive I will be able to make that one, but if some one else has the time to lead it, that would be most appreciated. I'm also in doubt that Dan will be there, since that is during class time. So I will leave Woody in charge of logging that one, since he wanted to this one.
merp.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I won’t be there, but I will be praying myself.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Here is a copy of the prayer meeting, and KF himself came in for a little while. I've extracted what he said and quoted it first.
<KF> Hey
<KF> Thank you everyone
<KF> I can't stay long but I thought I'd update from an iPhone I borrowed
<KF> My little sisters eyes were donated and two people can see now
<KF> And some of her bones which we were told should save 50 lives
<KF> I'm in Augusta right now
<KF> My moms doing good
<KF> And it's a miracle I'm ok
<KF> I got a cut on the head that needed staples but I think that was glass
<KF> But somehow for some reason I barely got hurt
<KF> I'm not sure what the plan is for after today
<KF> I think I'm flying to Texas at some point
<KF> Thanks for everything all of you
<KF> Knowing you've been praying has been wonderful
The entire transcript of the prayer time:
* Sam has changed the topic to: Welcome to the Town of Odyssey chat room! We are now in prayer meeting. Please remember Knight Fisher and Family during this time.
* Sam nods
* radgeek has joined #aio
<Sunny> Cool, Humby =)
<Bunnyloaf> Hi...radgeek
<radgeek> Hi Bunny
<Sam> Alright. Feel free to add whatever you wish. Do not be afraid to. But we will begin now.
<Sam> First off, I want to thank you all for being here. I'm sure it would make them at least a little more comforted to know that so many people were in support of them during this hard time.
* underseasie has joined #aio
<Humby> Hi underseasie
<Sam> Father God, thank you for this day. And thank you for allowing the opportunity for so many people to be here.
* beardTree has quit
<Sam> We want to come before you today in the lifting up of KF and his family.
<snubs> .
<Sam> You see how hard things are currently. You see the pain that they feel right now. You see their breaking hearts. And we just ask that you heal them, Father. Be with them, and give them peace.
<Sunny> Please draw them near to You in this hard time, Father
<Humby> I pray, Lord, that You comfort them and extended family and close friends who are struggling at this time as well.
<Sam> Show them that even though the storms will roar all around them, in you there is calm and security. Show them that you are indeed with them, no matter how lost they might feel. Draw them home, father. Home in Your arms.
* JP has joined #aio
<Sunny> I ask that You will give them peace that surpasses all understanding, and continue to pour out Your love into their lives.
<Humby> Our faith is honed through the hardships of life and even death. But You will bring the Christian family back together again, Lord.
<Humby> welcome JP
<JP> hi guys
<JP> thanks Humby
<Humby> sure
<Sam> Give them the hope and the peace of knowing that their lost loved ones are safe and secure, in your loving arms. No more sickness, no more pain, no more tears. And they are looking down upon the faces of their beloved family, and with smiles on their faces, they are saying, do not mourn for us, for we are with our savior. We will see you soon.
* Woody is now known as Woody|Away
* The_Kings_Daughter has joined #aio
<Humby> Any bitterness that may arise, Lord, please quench it.
<Sam> (Welcome to those who have joined us.)
<Humby> Welcome The_Kings_Daughter
* Jehoshaphat has joined #aio
<Humby> Hello Jehoshaphat
<Jehoshaphat> Hey
<Gracy> Hi
<Sunny> Please make something beautiful, and work something wonderful through what seems so tragic and terrible, Father.
<Jehoshaphat> I can only be on for a few minute
<Sam> I just ask that you be with them. Turn this loss into a victory.
<Humby> Yes, Lord
<Sunny> Yes, Father.
<radgeek> Lord, Your ways are higher than our ways and you know how to comfort, teach, grow and still show Your glory to all affected by this tragity.
<Humby> Yes, God
<Jehoshaphat> Lord bring your peace to them in this time. And grant the souls of the faithfully departed you peace.
<Gracy> Lord, we're all angry and upset. We all want someone to pinch us and tell us that it was all a horrible, horrible nightmare. Bring us and his family peace and comfort during this time,
<Jehoshaphat> Yes, Lord.
<Sunny> Thank you, LORD, that "death is swallowed up in victory"! (Isaiah 25:8; 1 Cor. 15:54)
<JP> Dear Lord, please be with Knight Fisher and his family during this terrible time. Help them to know your presence, and your perfect peace in times of trial. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now, but just help them to know that you're with them, and that their sisters/daughters are in heaven with you now, rejoicing with the angels.
<Sam> Yes Father.
<JP> 1st. Corinthians 15:55 is such a sweet promise right now.
<Jehoshaphat> Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.
<Jehoshaphat> Psalm 130 vs 1-2
<Humby> "O Death where is your sting? O Hades where is your victory?"
<Sam> We know that you have plans for KF and his family. And we thank you for being with them and loving them. For showing them mercy, and tender kindness. And giving them peace.
<Jehoshaphat> In company with Christ, Who died and now lives, may they rejoice in Your kingdom, where all our tears are wiped away. Unite us together again in one family, to sing Your praise forever and ever. Amen
<snubs> Help them to remember what Your word says... "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." (-Psalm 30:5). Be especially close to Knight Fisher's family, and may You bring them true lasting 'joy in the morning.'
<radgeek> Amen
* radgeek has quit
<The_Kings_Daughter> Still the 'what if's', Father♥ 'what if I had been in the back seat?', the regrets, and the overwhelming sense of sorrow. Hold them so close that they can feel Your very presence. All things work to the good of those who love Christ. Please let souls come to you because of this, please help KF's family to see this, according to Your will.
<The_Kings_Daughter> Thank You that Your daughters are HOME:)
<Sunny> Amen!
<Humby> We know something good will come out of this, Lord. All things work together for good
<Gracy> Yes, as much as it hurts to let them go, we know they are in a better place, watching over us now Lord.
<Sam> Home. ^_^ Amen to home.
<Jehoshaphat> Amen Amen Amen!
* Jehoshaphat has quit
<Sam> (You may list other requests and things now, if you would like. (: )
<JP> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3k1rJOQPdY
<JP> song that came to my mind while thinking about/praying for KF and family
<Sunny> <3 thanks for posting that JP
<Sam> ^_^ Thank you, JP.
<Gracy> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqBMNSuDf7g
<Anemone> That's wonderful JP
<JP> I love the Hurt and the Healer. So fitting as well..
* Jimmy_Barclay has joined #aio
<Humby> hi Jimmy
* KF has joined #aio
<Jimmy_Barclay> yo olive
<KF> Hey
<Gracy> Hi KF
<Jimmy_Barclay> Hello KF
<Humby> KF! How are you doing?
<KF> Thank you everyone
* Invisible_Ninja has joined #aio
<Humby> Any time KF
<Jimmy_Barclay> We've all been praying for you today, there's no way any of us can imagine what you're going through.
<Sam> KF! Oh, I am glad you're here. How are you? We've been praying. =\
<KF> I can't stay long but I thought I'd update from an iPhone I borrowed
<Sam> That's perfectly fine and understood. Don't even worry about it.
* Shtakji has joined #aio
<The_Kings_Daughter> glad you're here for a minute, KF, we've been thinking of you all day-
<Humby> hi Shtakji
<KF> My little sisters eyes were donated and two people can see now
<Dan_in_Trank_Tank> :)
<Sam> Oh wow..
<Gracy> That is amazing.....
<KF> And some of her bones which we were told should save 50 lives
<Jimmy_Barclay> Amazing
<Sam> That's a blessing to them.
<Sam> But it is still...I don't know. I truly am sorry, KF..
<KF> Thanks Sam
<KF> I'm in Augusta right now
<KF> My moms doing good
<The_Kings_Daughter> praise God:)
<Sam> That's good. I've been praying for two days straight.
<snubs> welcome Knight.
<KF> And it's a miracle I'm ok
<snubs> and that is good to hear.
<Sam> I heard you had a concussion. It worried me.
<Gracy> An angel was watching over you
<Sam> Agreed with Gracy.
<KF> I got a cut on the head that needed staples but I think that was glass
<KF> But somehow for some reason I barely got hurt
<Sam> God has big plans for you, I'd say.
* Peachey_Keen has joined #aio
<Anemone> KF!
<KF> I'm not sure what the plan is for after today
<Peachey_Keen> Hello everyone.
<Sam> Hello Austin.
<Gracy> Just take it one day at a time.
<KF> I think I'm flying to Texas at some point
<Sam> Walk slowly and trust in God. That's all I can think of..
<Peachey_Keen> Hi Kf.
* Rogo has joined #aio
<KF> Been
<KF> R
<Peachey_Keen> I want to say I'll be praying for you everytime the Lord puts you on my mind.
* Rogo goes into shock
<JP> Hi KF, I've been praying for you since I heard the news. That's wonderful that your sisters eyes were able to be used
<JP> God must have protected you for a purpose, he is good.
<The_Kings_Daughter> God will always lead you where His grace will always follow you. He is near the brokenhearted<3 And Jesus is coming back soon. Hang in there*hugs*
<snubs> one day at a time, buddy.
* Waldo has joined #aio
<Sam> *Sidehugs* I know things are really difficult right now. Hang in there, like TKD said. God is still with you. and you're in our prayers.
<KF> Thanks for everything all of you
* Dan_in_Trank_Mobile ([email protected]) has joined #aio
<Peachey_Keen> This is a great song that sums up what all of us ToOers are doing for you and your family. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go6A0YDlZ0k
<Gracy> *Hug* hang in there bro you're in my prayers
<Sam> Always, KF. Always.
<JP> you're welcome KF, *hugs* I'm still praying
<snubs> you are very welcome, Knight. I wish I could do more.
* Dan_in_Trank_Tank gives KF a good sidehug/shoulder pat
<Waldo> Sorry to just get here, things came up.. but KF, you have been in my prayers since the moment I found out. Wish there was more I could do though.
<Sam> We all wish there was more we could do.
<KF> Bren , Tkd can one of you fill in josh and mercy?
<Dan_in_Trank_Tank> I'm going to post what you just said along with the transcript of the prayer
<Sunny> *gives sister-type hug* Praying for you, bro.
<Rogo> One of us will...I'd say what's really on my mind but it's personal and I'll wait till a better time
<KF> Knowing you've been praying has been wonderful
<Sam> We've got your back.
<Humby> And God's got it all.
<Sam> What Humby said.
* Kf2 has joined #aio
<Rogo> While times might be hard, I am still thankful it isn't a whole lot worse
<Kf2> iPhone lost the page
<Sam> 22:06 <Sam>: We've got your back. 22:07 <Humby>: And God's got it all. 22:07 <Sam>: What Humby said. <<Copied since it cut you off
<Shtakji> I'm so sorry for your loss, KF. I'm earnestly praying for you and your family
<Kf2> I've got to go soon
<Peachey_Keen> "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."
<Gracy> Stay strong *hug*
<JP> we'll talk to you later KF, hang in there bro.
<Jimmy_Barclay> Ok, just remember that we'll be praying for you as you face the tough days ahead.
<Sam> That's completely fine, KF. Don't worry. Promise. You'll still be in our prayers. :]
<The_Kings_Daughter> KF, I'll fill them in for sure. Don't worry about it. May the peace of our dear Savior be with you and your family~
<Peachey_Keen> May God wrap you in His arms of comfort. Praying for you!
<Sam> Goodbye, KF. May God be with you in the days ahead.
<Gracy> Farewell KF, God be with you
<Sam> We love ya, bro. Hold on, better days are coming. :]
* Kaida has joined #aio
* Humby has left #aio
<Sam> It's been really nice having you all here. Thank you for coming. Especially you, KF. Go bless all of you guys. I will talk to you all later. Goodnight. :]
<JP> 'night sam. Talk to you guys later then
<Sam> Goodnight. :]
<Gracy> Sweet Dreams everyone. Schoolwork is beckoning me.
* Waldo waves
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

It was nice to hear from Knight personally.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

What was really special was I was able to chat with him for about 30 mins after everything was said and done.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Woody

Post by Woody »

Here's the log from our second prayer meeting, this morning:
(10:10:27 AM) Woody: So, Sunny, wanna start us out?
(10:10:57 AM) Sunny: Alright. Let's pray... :)
(10:11:04 AM) Sunny: Dear Father, I thank You that we can come here today as one body in Christ. I ask You now, that You will bring comfort to KF and his family during this difficult time.
(10:11:49 AM) Sunny: Please help us to rejoice, that even though KF's sisters are gone from this world, they are rejoicing in heaven, and can finally see You face to face.
(10:15:38 AM) Sunny: Strengthen KF during this time, Father, and hold him close to You.
(10:17:31 AM) Waldo left the room.
(10:17:46 AM) Woody: God, none of us can even understand what KF and his family are going through right now. Please be with them during this time. Comfort them, and give them Your peace.
(10:19:24 AM) Waldo entered the room.
(10:21:00 AM) Sunny: As Humby said last night, please quench any bitterness that may arise.
(10:28:01 AM) Sunny: When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:
(10:28:22 AM) Sunny: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”
(10:28:27 AM) Sunny: “O death, where is your victory?
(10:28:34 AM) Sunny: O death, where is your sting?”
(10:28:56 AM) Sunny: The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Corinthians 15:54-57)
(10:29:04 AM) The_Kings_Daughter entered the room.
(10:29:23 AM) Skid: Hello.
(10:30:10 AM) The_Kings_Daughter: Hey: )
(10:30:55 AM) Doll: (GTG)
(10:30:57 AM) Doll left the room.
(10:32:23 AM) Anemone entered the room.
(10:32:52 AM) Anemone: Yo
(10:32:57 AM) Anemone: Buttercake!
(10:34:37 AM) Woody: God, we thank you that KF was not badly injured or killed
(10:35:24 AM) Sunny: Yes, Father. And thank You that his mom is doing better and is out of intensive care.
(10:36:38 AM) AntiDrama_King entered the room.
(10:36:46 AM) AntiDrama_King is now known as Anti-Drama_King
(10:44:23 AM) Sunny: Please show us how to be supportive to him and his family during this tough time.
(10:46:22 AM) Woody: Almost 1... Maybe we should start taking requests now?
(10:47:09 AM) Sunny: sounds good.
(10:47:50 AM) Sunny: When Beast was on earlier, she requested prayer for her uncle Roy who has Parkinson's disease.
(10:51:32 AM) Sunny: Father, I bring before you Beast's uncle. You know his situation LORD, and I ask that, if according to Your will, please heal him from this. I don't know his exact situation, LORD, but You do. If her uncle doesn't know You, Jesus, as his personal Savior, then I ask that You work in his heart, and bring him to Yourself.
(10:52:16 AM) Dan_in_Trank_Mobile entered the room.
(10:52:56 AM) Dan_in_Trank_Mobile: Are we still going?
(10:53:15 AM) ***Waldo nods
(10:53:27 AM) Sunny: Right now we're taking specific requests.
(10:54:30 AM) Sunny: Does anyone else have specific requests, either for yourself, or for others? (you don't have to mention any details)
(10:55:09 AM) Sunny: ...
(10:55:42 AM) Sunny: Any specific struggles you're having, or any worries you might have?
(10:56:01 AM) Anti-Drama_King: My dad hasn't had a job in awhile. :/
(10:56:08 AM) spud entered the room.
(10:58:30 AM) Sam entered the room.
(10:58:49 AM) The_Kings_Daughter: Father, please take charge in the situation of Anti-Drama King's dad. I ask that you might provide work, that you would continually provide their every need, and give them peace in the whole situation. Thank you that you care for us utterly and completely! ♥
(11:01:15 AM) ***Dan_in_Trank_Mobile goes to class
(11:02:44 AM) Sam: Are we still in requests, or are you all finished?
(11:04:48 AM) Sunny: Unless if someone else has any toherspecific requests, we can go ahead and wrap it up.
(11:05:45 AM) Sam: Well, I was wondering if before you guys wrapped it up, you would mind praying for my dad.. He's not feeling the greatest as of late..
(11:06:23 AM) spud: =\
(11:07:45 AM) ***spud 's battery is going to die.
(11:09:05 AM) spud left the room.
(11:09:40 AM) Sunny: Father, I ask that You'll be with Sammy's dad right now. We believe that nothing is too hard for You, and right now I ask that You will place Your healing hand on him.
(11:12:07 AM) Anemone: I have to go. =/
(11:12:15 AM) Anemone left the room
(11:12:55 AM) The_Kings_Daughter: *hugs Sammy*
(11:13:21 AM) Sam: *Hugs*
(11:13:28 AM) Sam: Thank you. :]
(11:20:08 AM) Anti-Drama_King left the room
(11:20:15 AM) Woody: Amen
(11:20:23 AM) Woody: @Sunny
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks, Woody.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |