ToO flowers. (For KF and family.)

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Re: ToO flowers. (For KF and family.)

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I was thinking about letters and such this evening, so count me in to help however I can:)

Thank you, for doing this, you both

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Thank you for the help, it's most appreciated.
merp.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

For those of you who I know wouldn't be comfortable mailing from your real address/location, feel free to scan in a handwritten note or Bible verse on a white piece of paper, and I'll compile those for the package. :)

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

The Kings Daughter wrote:For those of you who I know wouldn't be comfortable mailing from your real address/location, feel free to scan in a handwritten note or Bible verse on a white piece of paper, and I'll compile those for the package. :)
That's a great idea :) Also, is there someone who would be willing to be a receiver of mail? I would, but I'm not able to give out my address.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I would like to be involved in some way, as well.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I am glad we are doing this. I was just thinking about doing some kind of ToO flowers.

I want to be involved and help however I can.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

They are no where near setting a date but I am going to keep in contact with KF when I can. His sister is still doing the wedding so I don't want to bother her.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Bren wrote:They are no where near setting a date but I am going to keep in contact with KF when I can. His sister is still doing the wedding so I don't want to bother her.
:) When is it?

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

As Sam said, I'll be organizing funds to send memorial flowers to the special family. My heart breaks for them. If you'd like to chip in ANY amount to purchase a gift, PM me and I'll work it out with you. Any form is acceptable (Paypal, cash in the mail, etc). We can select the exact gift when the time comes for that.

I'll be back from my road trip tomorrow.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I'd love to participate! :yes:
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Kings Daughter wrote:For those of you who I know wouldn't be comfortable mailing from your real address/location, feel free to scan in a handwritten note or Bible verse on a white piece of paper, and I'll compile those for the package. :)
Ooh, this is quite possibly the best idea, since there's no way I'd be able to send KF anything from here. I like this.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Some of you who know him better have posted in here and so I'm sure you know that it's cool, but just to make sure... SNC was totally plugged into the online stuff and her family was cool with that and knew about it. Will KF's family be weirded out if random internet people swoop in? Again, those who know him better have probably considered this and know its fine, but figured I'd throw that out there in the event that they may be more private than that.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I don't have a full answer, Top, but KF messaged me and said he appreciated the idea of sending flowers and that he'd supply an address.

Thanks to those who have contacted me about donating. You rock. If you'd like to join us financially, send me a message and I'll show you how to do it.

I have no idea what type of flowers are the best for comfort. :) As a forum, we used http://www.justflowers.com/ in the past and they did a great job. Their prices are competitive so I wouldn't mind using them again.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

I would love to help in any way that I can!
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!