Boom ting.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

TigerintheShadows wrote:
Musical Shutterbug wrote:
TigerintheShadows wrote:I liked IDANCE, IDANCE! \:D/ I'll never forget anxiously combing through Gower's Field to see if you had posted for Mandy in Regis Returns. (Speaking of which, you people involved in the sequel need to get off your high fructose corn syrup filled butts and get that plot moving! :x )
Daww, thank you ;) IDANCE served her purpose for a period of time. But then she needed to commit suicide and never return :anxious:

Are we still running that fantastic storyline? \:D/ I thought that people gave up on it. (Note, not me, but other people :p )
I haven't given up hope. :noway: But I was the last poster, so I can't revive it to subtly poke at it to get people to post there again. :(
I remembered, before I first joined, looking at that RPG. While waiting to get activated, I would check in every few days, and I read that RPG thoroughly.
Ahem. O:) MS, I did kinda....uh....knock on Mandy's door. So, you know.
But I have some serious re-adjusting to do. I was a young RPGer when I started Regis Returns 2, and Tanya was....not the best character in the world. :P I currently cringe at every single one of her posts.

I remember CammillaFan. It wasn't spelled right. :P I haven't changed much, unfortunately. Though I am somewhat changed. \:D/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

The backstory was alright; the writing style and overdramatic reactions to everything were the problem. ;) She wasn't as bad as Mandy, though. O:)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

TigerintheShadows wrote:She wasn't as bad as Mandy, though. O:)
:hilarious:

To address the RPG talk, even though it’s off topic, we have absolutely not abandoned it. My coproducer and I have the plot pretty much finished, it’s just that our parts are currently dependant on you others to do things first, so the stall is entirely on you guys. Get moving, and the whole thing will move.
And trust me, you want to get this moving, because once we finish this it will set the stage for the final RPG of the trilogy, and I promise that is going to be amazing.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

And of all people, you, bookworm :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Me, what?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Continuing the off-topic conversation, what else? :noway:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It was important.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You're a stickler for the rules. No exceptions. You could always have PMed them instead of continuing the conversation here :-

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m a stickler for the intent of the rules, not always the strict letter of the rules. Technically yes, it was an off topic post, however it was continuing (actually, ending) an already begun off topic conversation that had not caused great distress to the thread. Therefore, they who originally went off topic have the greater sin.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

"The greater sin"?

ALL OF YOU ARE WICKED SINNERS :x

That is, your post left it open for people to say more, and continue the conversation, so unless one person stops it all, it will go on. And I thought you'd come in and do it. Instead. .:noway:

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I meant to do that. My post was intended to be a response to the speculation, which was needed as I am the one who knew the facts of the situation and was unable to be online until now to present them, and then end the off topic discussion as there is no more that needs said on the matter now that said facts were made known.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

I have officially went back to my very first user name! \:D/

But if ANYONE asks me if I'm male AT ALL during this time, I'll ban the lot of ya! :x

Okay, not really. But do you know how annoying it is for everyone and their brother to think I'm a guy even if I tell them 6 billion times I'm female? -_-
merp.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You have a female tag on your profile.

Then again, that doesn't mean much. *coughMarvin*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Wait, so you're NOT a guy, Sam?! :mad:

. .and I'm not a girl? :(

bookworm, bookworm, bookworm. One does not simply end a discussion. People will ALWAYS have something else to say to what you said, and I would think that you would know that :p

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That's not my fault though. If they continue it, that's on them.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

bookworm wrote:You have a female tag on your profile.

Then again, that doesn't mean much. *coughMarvin*
I did on SS too, but no one pays attention to those things... Apparently... :P
MITCHnTRENT wrote:Wait, so you're NOT a guy, Sam?! :mad:

. .and I'm not a girl? :(
*Smacks* :x Welllllllll. You're a very girly guy, if that makes you feel any better. *Pats*
merp.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

bookworm wrote:That's not my fault though. If they continue it, that's on them.
And yet you encourage it by continuing it instead of PMing the members :noway: *remembers this*

Actually, Sammy14, I think I need a tissue.

Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:
Actually, Sammy14, I think I need a tissue.
Actually, you need a brain transplant. But, whatever floats your boat. *Hands tissue* :-
merp.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:And yet you encourage it by continuing it instead of PMing the members :noway:
Libel! :x
First, I did not encourage it. As I said, my post was intended to respond, and wrap up, the off topic topic. Second, I could not just pm ‘them’ because ‘they’ weren’t just those posting, it was anyone reading. My announcement was of importance to anyone who may be following the RPG, not just the participants. If someone was reading this and got the wrong impression from the discussion they would be unaware of the actual facts if I only sent them to a few people via pm. The only way to be sure everyone who needed to know what I said knew it was to place it in the same venue as the original misinformation.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

bookworm wrote:
MITCHnTRENT wrote:And yet you encourage it by continuing it instead of PMing the members :noway:
Libel! :x
First, I did not encourage it. As I said, my post was intended to respond, and wrap up, the off topic topic. Second, I could not just pm ‘them’ because ‘they’ weren’t just those posting, it was anyone reading. My announcement was of importance to anyone who may be following the RPG, not just the participants. If someone was reading this and got the wrong impression from the discussion they would be unaware of the actual facts if I only sent them to a few people via pm. The only way to be sure everyone who needed to know what I said knew it was to place it in the same venue as the original misinformation.
TL;DR version: Off-topic posting is all right as long as it's for an important reason :-

kk, cool beans.

kthxbai.