Post a Picture of Yourself with a 'Stache (closed)

First edition of Just ToO It.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

American Eagle wrote:Three more days to enter! \:D/ Real or photoshopped, get those entries in!
American Eagle wrote:I'm going to work out a contingency plan for people who can't post their picture online. Stick around.
Are you still thinking about doing this or not? (Don't worry, I won't be too disappointed if I can't enter... :- )

Double post fixed. -snubs
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Sunshine wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Three more days to enter! \:D/ Real or photoshopped, get those entries in!
American Eagle wrote:I'm going to work out a contingency plan for people who can't post their picture online. Stick around.
Are you still thinking about doing this or not? (Don't worry, I won't be too disappointed if I can't enter... :- )

The one way I can think of is to not say which person the picture is of, just post a list of the pictures with a number assigned to each.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Shakespeare wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

The one way I can think of is to not say which person the picture is of, just post a list of the pictures with a number assigned to each.
He would still have to announce whoever won, so that person would still be identified. Depending on your parents rules though, you could just put on a hat and sunglasses or something, so you're not really showing yourself all that much.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Sorry for the slow response, Sunny. I couldn't come up with much of a solution.
Shakespeare wrote:The one way I can think of is to not say which person the picture is of, just post a list of the pictures with a number assigned to each.
Yes, we can definitely do that. If someone would like, I will do my best to completely conceal your identity. I will announce that the winner asked to remain anonymous.

Also, if you'd like, I can add a black bar to the cover one's eyes. Like this. \:D/ To be honest, I'll allow any creative action to hide your face, as long as you can see the 'stache. ;) (Scarves, hats, sunglasses, eye paint, etc.)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'll probably end up submitting mine at the last minute :)

probably do this tomorrow

Till the end of the line.
ique
Found

Post by ique »

WHO CARES.
post pictures of mustaches.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

ique wrote:WHO CARES.
post pictures of mustaches.
OKAY! :mad:

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

didn't get to it today....will probably end up not doing it. oh well

maybe I'll take a picture anyway, just for fun :)

Till the end of the line.