What have we become?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I seriously love this community. :inlove: Where else on the internet do you get such genuine relationships and mutual respect and understanding?

In the spirit of things, I'd also like to apologise for encouraging (however imperceptibly) the whole drama. I didn't think about the possibility of people getting hurt, until it was too late. :( Sorry everybody.

However, if we all retire to CCDS, then perhaps this rousing debate can continue, but on a slightly less offensive level? \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

GUYS. I know there's a song and one of the first few lines is "WHAT HAVE WE BECOME" but I can't think of it. :panic:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Baragon wrote:GUYS. I know there's a song and one of the first few lines is "WHAT HAVE WE BECOME" but I can't think of it. :panic:
Is it What Have We Become? By DC Talk?
merp.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Baragon wrote:GUYS. I know there's a song and one of the first few lines is "WHAT HAVE WE BECOME" but I can't think of it. :panic:
I thought of that Johnny Cash song Hurt.... but he said I not we.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Till Tomorrow by Don Mclean?
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

EK wrote:
I thought of that Johnny Cash song Hurt.... but he said I not we.
I think that is what I was thinking of. :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I thought of the DC Talk song... but LOL at how successfully Cash stole NIN's song. \:D/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I don't know about a song, but when I look at the title of this thread, I think of James Earl Jones booming out the line "You are more than what you have become".
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog