ToO Fall Raffle 2013

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

ToO Fall Raffle 2013

Post by bookworm »

Fall approaches, and that means it’s time for the second annual ToO Fall Raffle!
If you are new here, the ToO Raffles are events I started last year that coincide with our major board festivities. (The Fall Festival and The Christmas Celebration.) The first two were well received, and I hope this one will be as well.

There is still a bit yet before the Festival, but I wanted to give plenty of notice so we can get some nice prizes in.
I had envisioned having at least three of these throughout the year, maybe four since the Fall and Christmas ones are somewhat close together, but only ended up having two. That actually could be for the best though, because like a festival raffle in real life, which would only come around once a year, I want this event to be something people excitedly look forward to. The less there are, the more excited the wait. I think. Anyway, it’s been over half a year since the last one, so the anticipation should be adequate.

I am now accepting donations from anyone who would like to provide prizes. It can be pretty much anything you want, be creative! :) Some examples of past prizes are ToO cash, set coupons, and custom artistic creations. There are no limits on what you can donate (except that is has to be something you can donate ;) ) so think outside the box! You can offer absolutely anything that you think someone would like to win. Don’t hold back by worrying whether someone will think it’s the best prize ever, that’s not the point! The focus of this isn’t the prizes, it’s the community coming together! :)

I will announce the deadline for donations and the window for purchasing tickets at a later date.
If you would like to donate an item, please post here (without saying exactly what it is so it will be a surprise) and then PM me the details. You can donate as many items as you wish.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

I'll gladly donate. :)
merp.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I will have to see, but I may donate something.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

I will donate. :)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I can donate 2 things :)
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I'll donate a few things \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I haven’t received any information yet; remember that I need a pm about what you’re giving. :)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

bookworm wrote:I haven’t received any information yet; remember that I need a pm about what you’re giving. :)
Oh, right. Forgot about that. Sending PM now :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The last day to donate prizes will be Tuesday October 8th :)