Questions for Team Moosewood!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Because you are impervious to awesomeness.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Because the youtube embedding didn't work for you? :-s
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

@Eugene II: He posted a YouTube video.
Woody wrote:Yes, snubs, you are my favorite snubs. EVEN THOUGH YOU GAVE UP ON AVENGING MY DEATH!

*calms down*

:p
Hey, I BET YOUR DEATH WAS FAKE. :x
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

bookworm wrote:Who will oversee the missile program? (Targeting procedure, launch codes, morality, etc.)
Woody wrote:The magic 8 ball. :yes: I'm sure you remember him. ;)
I do, and I have serious doubts he is fit to hold such a position. It is my experience that he is impulsive and unwilling to negotiate, two qualities that someone with that responsibility cannot have.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

bookworm wrote:
bookworm wrote:Who will oversee the missile program? (Targeting procedure, launch codes, morality, etc.)
Woody wrote:The magic 8 ball. :yes: I'm sure you remember him. ;)
I do, and I have serious doubts he is fit to hold such a position. It is my experience that he is impulsive and unwilling to negotiate, two qualities that someone with that responsibility cannot have.
Hmm... Perhaps I ought to put the talking Viking toy in charge?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I think his rashness stubbornness and headstrong ness would impede his abilitys
I am confused
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You have to realize the magnitude of the situation. We will be the first board to posses weapons of domain destruction, if we cannot assure the rest of the internet that we will not use them aggressively, a claim that will already be difficult to support as you have obliterated a non-threatening forum in testing, there will be mass panic throughout cyberspace. It will inevitably lead to other sites developing their own WDDs and we’ll be stuck in a virtual Cold War. We need someone we can trust to be sensible leading the program, and a toy is not that person. You must appoint a suitable new overseer. If you do not I will have to bring this before the United Message Board Security Council.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Hmm... How about you, bookworm?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

How did we get board destroying missiles and what board did we destroy? I demand government transparency!
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Woody

Post by Woody »

We had a team of scientists develop them, and we destroyed a My Little Pony forum in testing. That's all. :shrugs:
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I think bookworm is pushing too hard for the position. As an undercover agent I have discovered he is a power hungry person with plans to destroy the world.
I am confused
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

As the security and safety of the citizens is the Police Force's number one priority we cannot go in-depth into our security systems in a public forum. All inquiries on possible missiles etc. can be directed to the ToO Defense Hotline. We can however start a review panel for discussion.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Woody wrote:Hmm... How about you, bookworm?
In all objective humility, I believe I am well qualified for the position. Those who know my character would know I would consider the entire situation thoroughly in matters of this gravity.
Eugene the second wrote:I think bookworm is pushing too hard for the position.
I was actually not pushing myself at all, though I can see how it may look that way. Honestly though, the reason I am so adamant against Woody’s toy associates holding the position was not to promote myself, just to unpromote them as I have first hand experience in what a disaster that would be. Interwebsite missiles are something that cannot be taken lightly.

As everyone knows, any missile program has to have two people to authorize a launch anyway, to ensure it’s not a rash unilateral decision. I do think I would be a good choice for one of them, and depending on who the other is I believe we can proceed with the program without cyber chaos.
Eugene the second wrote:As an undercover agent I have discovered he is a power hungry person with plans to destroy the world.
I adamantly denounce these accusations. If you do not desist in your claims I will take you to Judge Moody’s Court for libel.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Hey, hey, don't be insulting the toys. After all, I myself am a toy :noway:
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

You can't deny it I had footage of you explains your diabolical plan until your hired goons came and took it from me ](*,)
I nominate someone else
I am confused
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Eugene the second wrote:You can't deny it I had footage of you explains your diabolical plan until your hired goons came and took it from me
I neither confirm nor deny that, I have plans for many things. But diabolical is subjective. I maintain that I have no plans for global destruction.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Will the Mayor for a week have 3-4 extra mods to help keep the ToO in CONTROL :p
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Woody

Post by Woody »

No. The contest will elect one Mayor, no CoP or mods. ;) The mod team will remain as is. :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Knight Fisher wrote:We can however start a review panel for discussion.
If we had opened discussion before the program was initiated I would have been of the position that such an undertaking should not be begun. In the absence of any threat great enough to warrant such a drastic increase in weaponry potential it would undoubtedly be seen as an antagonizing move by other forums.

However, since the program was initiated and has advanced as far as the testing phase, the situation has changed. It is now not economical nor practical to shut the program down. Too many resources have already gone into it, and as word of it spreads other forums will surely begin developing their own weapons in response. We will need to have weapons of our own as insurance against provocation.

So we have no choice but to continue on the present course, that much is clear. But what we can, and must, still do then is to take great care in forming the structure in which the program will be overseen and run. It must be a system that provides not only our own citizens, but those of all cyberspace, with confidence that we mean no aggression in this matter, it is solely an action of self defense in possible future conflicts.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Woody wrote:No. The contest will elect one Mayor, no CoP or mods. ;) The mod team will remain as is. :)
Ok then.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/