What happened on July 28th, 2010?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

What happened on July 28th, 2010?

Post by Agent 86 »

Really what happened because nearly everyone was on then. 1207 people! So out with it. :)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I think that was actually an accident record setting. We'd done things in the past to try to set the record, and succeeded, but then it just happened that one time.

And that number is all users, including guests. The actual record for users is only 276, set in 2007.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.