Solve the Clues... WIN THE MONEY! Day 1

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Solve the Clues... WIN THE MONEY! Day 1

Post by Woody »

Welcome, everyone, to the first day of Solve the Clues, Type Them In, Solve the Puzzle, WIN THE MONEY! Since I couldn't get this ready in time for the set dates we had, I will just be posting these whenever we have a spare day. :)

The goal of this game is simple: Use the clues posted below to log in to a password protected website. On that site, there will be a puzzle. Solve that puzzle, and be the first to submit it to me, and you will win(what else) MONEY!

We're going to start things off simple, with classic puzzles such as word searches, crosswords, etc.

Now, let's get on with this shall we?

Alright, here is the link to the login page: http://www.authpro.com/auth/Moosewood/

And here are your clues, which are Shadowpaw-themed:

Login: Who posted a thread whose title was Shadowpaw's name repeated several times?

Password: How many times has Shadowpaw posted in Finneman's Market, not counting archived posts(In the format of a number with no words)?

Have fun! I'll see you at the finish line.

EDIT: And... we have a winner! Congratulations to ~JCGJ~! Your money will be delivered shortly. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I solved it!!! :mrgreen:

That was fun. :mrgreen:

Another! I want another! :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

This is slanted for the first people to see it :(
I am confused
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Eugene the second wrote:This is slanted for the first people to see it :(
Perhaps Woody could tell us a specific date and time that he'll post the next one, so people will know when it begins, thus making it slightly more 'fair' for everyone.
Also, maybe a smaller prize could be given, for simply completing the puzzle, even if you're not the first to finish.
Just a few suggestions, to prevent further complaint; I will not be offended if you don't like my suggestions, do with them what you will.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Ditto this sentiment. It worked for IGD because that was a process, but for one and done things it’s not really fair.

-- 18 Nov 2013 10:37 am --

I'm in.

-- 18 Nov 2013 10:51 am --

Finished it.
Woody

Post by Woody »

~JCGJ~ wrote:
Perhaps Woody could tell us a specific date and time that he'll post the next one, so people will know when it begins, thus making it slightly more 'fair' for everyone.
Also, maybe a smaller prize could be given, for simply completing the puzzle, even if you're not the first to finish.
Just a few suggestions, to prevent further complaint; I will not be offended if you don't like my suggestions, do with them what you will.
I actually quite like your second suggestion. Shall we say, 10%? So, for those who finish this puzzle but aren't first get $10? Does that work for everyone?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Ya that works for me :)
I am confused
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That would be fine. What it the time limit though?
Woody

Post by Woody »

If you are suggesting a time limit, yes, I was thinking that. Shall we say November 19th at 12:00 PM PST for this one?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

So about 48 hours for each, all to complete get a small participation prize, the first gets the main prize?
Woody

Post by Woody »

Exactly :) I will send you your money posthaste, bookworm.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Sounds good.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

:( Can you also please make an easier puzzle on the next one? O:)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Woody

Post by Woody »

~JCGJ~ was the first to finish, so he wins $100! bookworm finished second, so he gets $10!

Thanks for playing, everyone! I'm not sure when the next one will be up, but KF will be starting an event later today, so be watching for that!