ToO Christmas Raffle 2013

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

ToO Christmas Raffle 2013

Post by bookworm »

It’s almost time for the annual ToO Christmas Raffle! I know it can be somewhat awkward to have another one so soon, but I want them to be part of our two board celebrations so scheduling isn’t up to me. Besides, the purpose of these is to bring the community together in a spirit of kindness and fun, so that can’t happen too often. :)

I am now accepting donations from anyone who would like to provide prizes. It can be pretty much anything you want, be creative! :) Some examples of past prizes are ToO cash, set coupons, and custom artistic creations. There are no limits on what you can donate (except that is has to be something you can donate ;) ) so think outside the box! You can offer absolutely anything that you think someone would like to win. Don’t hold back by worrying whether someone will think it’s the best prize ever, that’s not the point! The focus of this isn’t the prizes, it’s the community coming together! :)

I will announce the deadline for donations and the window for purchasing tickets at a later date.
If you would like to donate an item, please post here (without saying exactly what it is so it will be a surprise) and then PM me the details. You can donate as many items as you wish.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Shouldn't this go in the Christmas celebration?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Raffle will, this is just a call for prize donations. :)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I'll donate something.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The last day to donate prizes will be Sunday the 15th :)