Thank you, Guys!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Thank you, Guys!

Post by Samantha14 »

To my friends:

(This is sadly going to be very very short, as I've not enough time to say everything I would like to. And because life has been INCREDIBLY hectic, I am super super late in posting this. I am so, so sorry.  I hope you'll forgive me for these things. )

I just wanted to tell you all how incredibly grateful I am that you all would go through so much, of your own free will, to make sure I had an absolutely wonderful birthday. 
I cannot tell you enough how much I smiled and cried that day. And night. And even week, ha ha! You guys went above and beyond to make sure I had an amazing day, and felt special. (Even though you totally went against my words and I and made a big fuss of nothing... ;) ) And even though I didn't deserve any of it... I felt so, so loved. 
You guys have done nothing but be there for me since day one. When I had signed up to the boards, I imagined that it would be just like real life: Either made fun of/disliked or ignored altogether. But... You guys proved me so, so, so wrong. 
You took me in as one of your own. Laughing, and joking, and having fun. Dare I say it, you friended me. It felt so new, and so different... But wonderful. No other word really describes it. 
And I know that this all may be online, and we don't actually know each other. We may move on in our lives and never log into the forums again. But, I can promise you guys that no matter what, you guys' friendship and work that you go through to always make sure I wear a smile will never be forgotten. Ever. 
Honestly, I can say this: You guys have indeed always been there for me. You've made me feel so, so great, knowing I have such amazing friends who always have my back. Without you all in my life right now, I, again, can honestly say I don't know where or how I would be right now. But I can also say that thanks to you all, building me up and reminding me of the Reason for it all, I'm better than I could ever be. 
I hope and pray God blesses you and is with you this Christmas season and coming new year. I'm praying for all of you, and I love you guys more than I could ever say. I'm so grateful to call you all my friends. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. 

God bless you all!

Sammy. 

P.S. Again, really sorry this is so late. I feel awful for not getting it posted already.  
merp.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

:hug:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Dan beat me to it. =P

/me hugs his sister.

You are so welcome, Sammy! =]
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Stay away from me woman; ain't no way I'm hugging you :noway:

You're welcome \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

*hugs Josh and then run, runs away* \:D/

*Hugs others* Thanks guys. =]
merp.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

*hugs Sam*

I think I speak for all of us when I say that spoiling you made us just as happy as it did you. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Don't speak on behalf of me, Mayor :(

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Okay, I speak for everybody except Marvin here, who doesn't enjoy making people happy.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Sam! You're so welcome! I'm so glad your birthday was amazing and wonderful. It was fun to bless you in that way. :hug:
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

@Josh: Why are you in my thread, you pessimist? :x

You post because you care. Don't lie. 0=)

@Woody: Don't give into him. It's what he wants.

@JP: Thank you again! ^_^ :hug:
merp.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

ABUSING YOUR POWERS AS GLOBAL MODERATOR! Image :P ;) (remember this guys? :) ) Glad you had a happy birthday Sam! :)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Woody wrote:Okay, I speak for everybody except Marvin here, who doesn't enjoy making people happy.
Much better \:D/
Samantha14 wrote:@Josh: Why are you in my thread, you pessimist? :x

You post because you care. Don't lie. 0=)
Because someone has to be the pessimist :noway: And dream on :x