Wheeee.

Four years.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Wheeee.

Post by Marvin D. »

MITCHnTRENT wrote:I use the Abeka program, so I am reading Themes in Literature for 9th grade.
I'm also reading Hollywood Nobody. It's a great book.
=D> for Books.
^posted four years (and one day) ago. (Those were the dark days for MnT, when he had annoying signatures, used multiple marks of punctuation, and capitalized 'snubs.') Ahem.

Since then, MnT/Marvin D./Marvindy/The/Peeta M./Whatchamacallit has graced the ToO with his presence \:D/

Feel free to write inspirational speeches about how I've forever changed your life. And even if you don't, rest assured that I already know that I've impacted all of you in ways so profound you can't even begin to imagine.

*eats birthday cake*

You should know that I considered writing a fun little speech myself, but I was too lazy to actually do it :( Maybe next year I'll write a super-long post because I can.

You may now congratulate me.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

You changed my life by showing that someone with such an awesome name as josh can be so Marvinish :noway:
Conglomerations!
I am confused
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Just because you changed my life doesn't mean it was for the better. ;)
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Marvin, you have changed my life forever. You taught me that "life ain't fair." You have also helped me learn to respond more cleverly and more quickly to teasing remarks.

Congratulations on four years! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

*Can hardly remember those days the days Josh couldn't even figure out the forum*
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Sapphire wrote:Marvin, you have changed my life forever. You taught me that "life ain't fair." You have also helped me learn to respond more cleverly and more quickly to teasing remarks.
I remember that set, actually \:D/ I'd say that's a lesson well learned ;)

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Um the life ain't fair set you were wearing quote recently? I remember that set :p
I am confused
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Marvin D. wrote:Feel free to write inspirational speeches about how I've forever changed your life.
I actually have a genuine response to this.

When I returned from my hiatus there was a period where I was just hanging around and posting here and there, I hadn’t began to establish relationships with the new members yet. One day I logged in and had a new pm from this Marvin person. I had seen him around the board but had never talked with him before so I thought ‘What’s this about?’ and opened it. It simply read “Hey, bookworm, I just wanted to tell you hope you have a great day!” I was sincerely moved that a random person would just send another random person something like that, it made my whole day. I replied to the message and a brief conversation ensued that I will honestly never forget. It was simply Marvin being Marvin, but I had never experienced it before. It was great. That marked the beginning of my true return to the ToO, making friends and forming relationships. Marvin was my first real ToO friend. (Besides Catspaw of course.)

Edit:

By Marvin’s permission, here is the dialogue if anyone is interested:
Marvin D. wrote:Hey, bookworm, I just wanted to tell you hope you have a great day! \:D/
bookworm wrote:Why thank you! :D

Wait a second. *cynic nature kicks in*
Why? You must want something. What do you want me to do? Am I in danger? Will I need my security personel?? :shock:
Marvin D. wrote:*blinks*
*whispers to his guards, "How'd he know?!*
Fine. I want your ToO password, and every password you have, and every secret you know, aand I want it now! :x
bookworm wrote:Doesn't everyone? The secrets I hold are so valuable that I can never let my guard down.

Very well.
The password is... destruct.
It's an odd word, but it's actually very appropriate. Just type it in.
D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T and press return.
Marvin D. wrote:Okey-dokey. *goes to the place, types in 'destruct', and presses 'Return'*

BOOM!

:anxious:
bookworm wrote:*chuckles*
*says over shoulder to secret serviceman* That never gets old.
:lol:

Serriously though, thanks. That was a nice message to get rather randomly.
Marvin D. wrote:*grumbles and looks for revenge*

You're welcome. \:D/ I tend to be random myself. :D
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

I can't believe you thought Hollywood Nobody was a great book. :(
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

bookworm wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Feel free to write inspirational speeches about how I've forever changed your life.
I actually have a genuine response to this.

When I returned from my hiatus there was a period where I was just hanging around and posting here and there, I hadn’t began to establish relationships with the new members yet. One day I logged in and had a new pm from this Marvin person. I had seen him around the board but had never talked with him before so I thought ‘What’s this about?’ and opened it. It simply read “Hey, bookworm, I just wanted to tell you hope you have a great day!” I was sincerely moved that a random person would just send another random person something like that, it made my whole day. I replied to the message and a brief conversation ensued that I will honestly never forget. It was simply Marvin being Marvin, but I had never experienced it before. It was great. That marked the beginning of my true return to the ToO, making friends and forming relationships. Marvin was my first real ToO friend. (Besides Catspaw of course.)

Edit:

By Marvin’s permission, here is the dialogue if anyone is interested:
Marvin D. wrote:Hey, bookworm, I just wanted to tell you hope you have a great day! \:D/
bookworm wrote:Why thank you! :D

Wait a second. *cynic nature kicks in*
Why? You must want something. What do you want me to do? Am I in danger? Will I need my security personel?? :shock:
Marvin D. wrote:*blinks*
*whispers to his guards, "How'd he know?!*
Fine. I want your ToO password, and every password you have, and every secret you know, aand I want it now! :x
bookworm wrote:Doesn't everyone? The secrets I hold are so valuable that I can never let my guard down.

Very well.
The password is... destruct.
It's an odd word, but it's actually very appropriate. Just type it in.
D-E-S-T-R-U-C-T and press return.
Marvin D. wrote:Okey-dokey. *goes to the place, types in 'destruct', and presses 'Return'*

BOOM!

:anxious:
bookworm wrote:*chuckles*
*says over shoulder to secret serviceman* That never gets old.
:lol:

Serriously though, thanks. That was a nice message to get rather randomly.
Marvin D. wrote:*grumbles and looks for revenge*

You're welcome. \:D/ I tend to be random myself. :D
I can honestly say that I did not remember that this ever took place. But hey ho, I didn't embarass myself (much) \:D/
Sparrow wrote:I can't believe you thought Hollywood Nobody was a great book. :(
Ssshh, go away :-#