ToO Fall Raffle 2014

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

ToO Fall Raffle 2014

Post by bookworm »

Friends, it is time to prepare for the third annual ToO Fall Raffle! If you are new around here, the ToO Raffles are events I started to promote community goodwill. They coincide with our major board festivities: The Fall Festival and The Christmas Celebration.

I am now accepting donations from anyone who would like to provide prizes. It can be pretty much anything you want, be creative! :) Some examples of past prizes are ToO cash, coupons for av and sig sets, and custom artistic creations. There are no limits on what you can donate (except that is has to be something you can donate ;) ) so think outside the box! You can offer absolutely anything that you think someone would like to win. Don’t hold back by worrying whether someone will think it’s the best prize ever, that’s not the point! The focus of this isn’t the prizes, it’s the community coming together! :)

I will announce the deadline for donations and the window for purchasing tickets at a later date.
If you would like to donate an item, please post here (without saying exactly what it is so it will be a surprise) and then PM me the details. You can donate as many items as you wish.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Do you put forward money into the pool?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm not sure what you mean.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Will you donate to the raffle? Put forward your own money to be won?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Perhaps, if there aren’t enough prizes donated by others to make it worthwhile, but that hasn’t been a problem yet.
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

How do I submit a donation? Should I PM you my donation?
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

-- 19 Nov 2014 03:23 pm --

If you're donating ToO money you can just send it to me and put in the note that it's for the Raffle. If it's a 'tangible' prize send me a pm with what you're thinking and I'll help settle the details. :)

-- 06 Dec 2014 04:14 pm --

The last day to donate prizes will be tomorrow, Sunday the 7th.
If you want to donate something but can’t get it in by then don’t worry, the Christmas Raffle will be coming up soon and you can donate then. :)