The Articles of Impeachment

Against Tea Ess

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
The Odyssey Times
Lurker

The Articles of Impeachment

Post by The Odyssey Times »

RESOLUTION
Impeaching Tea Ess, Mayor of the Town of Odyssey, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Resolved, That Tea Ess, Mayor of the Town of Odyssey, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to Catspaw, our benevolent dictator:
Articles of impeachment exhibited by the People of the Town of Odyssey, against Tea Ess, Mayor of the Town of Odyssey, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Article I: Abandonment of the Town of Odyssey
In his conduct of the office of Mayor of the Town of Odyssey, Tea Ess has abandoned the Town of Odyssey on Monday May 20, 2019 at exactly 9:07 PM. Mayor Tea Ess was appointed to the position of Mayor of the Town of Odyssey on Monday May 6, 2019 by Catspaw. He abandoned the Town of Odyssey 14 days after becoming Mayor of the Town of Odyssey. His desire was solely to gain power and never to perform his Catspaw given mayorial duties.
Article II: Failure to Organize Any of the Promised Events
In his conduct of the office of Mayor of the Town of Odyssey, Tea Ess failed to organize any of his promised events. During his campaign, Mayor Tea Ess, promised five events in total. None of these events came to fruition. The People of the Town of Odyssey were promised events and events they did not receive.
Article III: False Promise of Moderator Powers to Connie G.
In his conduct of the office of Mayor of the Town of Odysssey, Tea Ess failed to install Connie G. as Moderator of the Town of Odyssey. Mayor Tea Ess had promised Connie G. that she would become a Moderator of the Town of Odyssey. However, Connie G. did not receive Moderator powers, but rather Connie received them. This Connie joined Monday Mar 20, 2006 and has not been seen since Tue Mar 28, 2006. The People of the Town of Odyssey recognize that it is Catspaw's responsibility to distribute Moderator powers to those who Mayor Tea Ess chose to become Moderators of the Town of Odyssey. In that regard, the People of the Town of Odyssey recognize that Catspaw fufilled her duties without fail, but it was the fault of Mayor Tea Ess that Catspaw was given the wrong username. Mayor Tea Ess also failed to ensure that the people he chose received their full Moderator powers.

Wherefore Mayor Tea Ess, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he has failed the Town of Odyssey. Mayor Tea Ess thus warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.
The Tea must be spilled.
#SpillTheTea
Signatures of the People of the Town of Odyssey:
Pengwin, snubs, Monty, Kaida, 321tumbler, Eugene, Danadelfos, Connie G.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I totally support this, but I don't know if impeachment in an election year is the right move. Looks down right partisan.

Maybe censure and permanent prohibition from running for a future office and being appointed moderator.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Tea Ess should suffer for his high crimes even if it means he just loses his admin powers early!
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

What are you talking about, Pengwin? He wouldn't be losing them early, but actually very, very late!! He has been in power for a YEAR. :x

Tea Ess has had power far too long, which I'm sure was his plan all along. :evil: TO TAKE THE POWER AND RUN. :insane:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

T.S. isn't Mayor anymore, The Revival's term ended after the usual amount of time, Catspaw just didn't remove them from the admin group because nothing was happening around here.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I beg to differ, bookie. Their term didn't end.. because they are still in office. But that means nothing, THE FACT IS, TEA ESS IS STILL HOARDING THE POWER.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It did though. I checked with Catspaw about it some time ago.
They still have access to the privileges, which is a conversation to be had, but they are not still Mayor and CoP a year later.

Just a technicality; the underlying point of this thread is valid.

Though I disagree that inactivity is a high crime. If it were we would need to be punishing a whole lot more people than just T.S. The Jailhouse, if it still existed, would be overwhelmed.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

TEA ESS HAS THE POWER. AND HE SHOULDN'T HAVE THE POWER ANY LONGER. :boohoo: Justice must be served, Tea must be spilled!

And the Jailhouse needs to come back! Glad you mentioned that bookworm! It's the last stop on the road of crime! A man confined to prison, is a man who has GIVEN UP his LIBERTY! NO MORE CAREFREE HOURS. NO MORE DOING WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT. NO MORE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES. :x

WHERE DID IT ALL BEGIN? It began one fine day on a street corner when he broke a street lamp. WHERE DID IT ALL END? RIGHT HERE **points to jail** YES, TAKE A GOOD LOOK BOYS. Because it definitely is no fun when that iron door CLANGS SHUT ON YA. :boohoo:
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

JAIL HIM! CLAP HIM IN IRONS! STEAL HIS LEFT SHOE! JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED! :x
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

:anxious: For some reason I always thought Tea Ess was a girl.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

EK wrote::anxious: For some reason I always thought Tea Ess was a girl.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one oh my goodness
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Haha, maybe it was the Tea in Tea Ess. xD BUT EITHER WAY,

THE TEA HAS BEEN SPILLED.

#powerpaws
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

This feels like murder. :(

I should know... I... wait...

:anxious:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

i just heard that tea was gon be spilled so that's what i'm here for #SpillTheTeaSis
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

*changes to GreenTea style in solidarity*

Also, I made Connie G. a mod... a bit too late but nevertheless, she can say she was part of it for a bit. ;) I'd recommend the next team extend her the courtesy of giving her lost position back.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

why was she promised to be a mod and not made one actually?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Marvin D. wrote:why was she promised to be a mod and not made one actually?
They gave Catspaw the wrong username, another "Connie" account with like 2 posts was a mod for about a year now. :anxious: