A message from the Change Team

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

A message from the Change Team

Post by snubs »

Hey, fellow ToO'ers! On behalf of the Change Team, I just wanted to thank everyone again for allowing us to serve as your admins for the last four months. :) You all made it a fun and very smooth term, and I very much enjoyed providing some fun ToO activities throughout. I just hope you all enjoyed the games as much as I did hosting them! \:D/

The Change Team would also like to give a shout out to our Moderator staff for working with us and helping to keep the ToO on track.. even though this place pretty much runs itself!
Blitz, Paula, and Tikvah were new mods this term and have definitely lived up to mod status, so thank you, new mods! ..You successfully didn't break the ToO!! \:D/ Image

In case any of you were wondering, here is a little check list of things we did.. aaannd didn't really get to during our term. :anxious:

Change Team Platform Planks:
:check: Spark of Life
----ImagePhoto Frenzy
----ImageAIO Meme Contest
----ImageSilly Songs with Snubs
----ImageRandom Roulette of DOOM
----ImageAdventures in Odyssey Trivia!
:check: Meet and Greet
:check: The Abduction of the Otters
:check: Cleaned up/archived old threads in Gower
:check: The Splitting Policy
Image New Default Board Style
Image Update the Hall of Power

Though we didn't get to updating the Hall of Power, I do still plan to work on it when time permits to get things up to date. :yes: ...And yes, the new ToO board style seems to be at a stand still at the moment... BUT, it is something we very much want to continue working on. However, we can only do it if the right people involved have the time to focus their efforts (namely, Eugene *coughcough*). So it definitely isn't something we totally gave up on, it's just that it is a big project and requires time. The Town of Odyssey needs an update and a new default style is still something we very much want to see. :)

ANYWAY, FOLKS. Thanks for yet another fun term! May there be many more! \:D/

-The Change Team (Term 29),
Moontide & snubs
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Good looks. You guys did a good job.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I will own up to the delay with the HoP; snubs requested my assistance in digging up some threads but then a lot of things came up in life I really need to attend to and it's zapping all my online time. As soon as I'm able to turn focus back to that I will, and snubs can then get back to it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That list looks like the result of a lot of hard work and time spent. Thanks to the Change Team for making so many good things happen! :D That's still an above-average percentage of things getting done - no worries. ;)
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Well done, well done indeed.
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I am the other member of the Change Team, and I approve of this message.

I also thank the moderators and Bookworm for helping with the running of the ToO, and thank Catspaw for being splendid.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Good job, peeps \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Great job everyone ^.^ Oh yeah! I guess we didn't break the ToO... o_0
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

If Eugene doesn't come back I guess we can continue with the style without him albeit at a slower pace.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks, you guys! :highfive:
Mr. Whit's End wrote:If Eugene doesn't come back I guess we can continue with the style without him albeit at a slower pace.
Yeah, whatever you (and anyone else) have to bring to the table is welcomed and appreciated. :yes:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Cheers to us all.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Thanks to the Change Team for a great term. :) Your events were great fun, especially the Spark of Life mini-events. :)

And thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve the town as a moderator. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I forgot to mention, but I want to say thank you to snubs for filling in for me at such short notice. I mean, other admins have left after they were elected, but has any nominee left in the middle of his campaign before? And thank you, Moontide, for working with me on the early stages.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Whitty Whit wrote:I forgot to mention, but I want to say thank you to snubs for filling in for me at such short notice. I mean, other admins have left after they were elected, but has any nominee left in the middle of his campaign before? And thank you, Moontide, for working with me on the early stages.
Yep, during the term 2 election, Dr. Watson and Bmuntz were running together and then Dr. Watson had to drop out after they had already submitted their entrance fee (for time-related reasons, if I recall correctly) and I was asked to step in and run with Bmuntz...and we won! \:D/ The rest is history. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:I forgot to mention, but I want to say thank you to snubs for filling in for me at such short notice. I mean, other admins have left after they were elected, but has any nominee left in the middle of his campaign before? And thank you, Moontide, for working with me on the early stages.
Yep, during the term 2 election, Dr. Watson and Bmuntz were running together and then Dr. Watson had to drop out after they had already submitted their entrance fee (for time-related reasons, if I recall correctly) and I was asked to step in and run with Bmuntz...and we won! \:D/ The rest is history. ;)
And in even more dramatic fashion, the 14th Election's famous Midnight Appointment saw a candidate replaced a mere one hour and six minutes before the voting started!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
And in even more dramatic fashion, the 14th Election's famous Midnight Appointment saw a candidate replaced a mere one hour and six minutes before the voting started!
Yes, that's right! I had forgotten about that. That was quite dramatic indeed at the time. :D That's why you're the ToO historian, bookworm!
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

The official historian now!!

Also I say THANK YOU to all the wonderful mods and admins and all you who keep this board up and running!!!
:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :party: :bounce: :thewave:
I salute you :salute:
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Lizzy88 wrote:Also I say THANK YOU to all the wonderful mods and admins and all you who keep this board up and running!!!
:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :party: :bounce: :thewave:
I salute you :salute:
:hug:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |