ToO Fall and Christmas Raffle 2015

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

ToO Fall and Christmas Raffle 2015

Post by bookworm »

Friends, it is time to prepare for the fourth annual ToO Fall Raffle! If you are new around here, the ToO Raffles are events I started to promote community goodwill. They coincide with our major board festivities: The Fall Festival and The Christmas Celebration.

I am now accepting donations from anyone who would like to provide prizes. It can be pretty much anything you want, be creative! :) Some examples of past prizes are ToO cash, coupons for av and sig sets, custom artistic creations, and there have even been a few physical prizes. There are no limits on what you can donate (except that is has to be something you can donate ;) ) so think outside the box! You can offer absolutely anything that you think someone would like to win. Don’t hold back by worrying whether someone will think it’s the best prize ever, that’s not the point! The focus of this isn’t the prizes, it’s the community coming together! :)

I will announce the deadline for donations and the window for purchasing tickets at a later date.
If you would like to donate an item, please post here (without saying exactly what it is so it will be a surprise) and then PM me the details. You can donate as many items as you wish.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I donate a thing.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No one else? :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I can donate.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I sent you some cash for a prize, and I'll try to get around to making some sets sometime in the next week or so. ;)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

I will donate something
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Gaberk
Not as new

Post by Gaberk »

Actual physical items? Or internet items? If it's internet items I'll donate.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It can be absolutely anything you want to (and can) give! We have had a few physical items in past raffles, but that is in no way a requirement! (Or even a request, actually. The people who donated those went above and beyond anything I thought this event would produce; which is great! But that isn't expected.) Virtual items, on the ToO or otherwise, are wonderful! As I said, the 'what' of the donations is really not the focus; the important part is simply that we get things in so we can give things out! :D
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

*donates some things*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The last day to donate prizes will be Saturday, November 7th. :)
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

I guess I can donate... 8-)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You better not be doing it just because saying you will today gets you extra money. :noway:
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

xD

*hides*

Actually, I've been meaning to donate for a while, and the monies bonus was a good excuse to finally do it. :P
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Since I wasn't able to get the drawings organized as quickly as I had wanted and we are already in the season for the Christmas Raffle, I have decided that rather than hold two back to back I'll just extend this one. So this year we'll have one Fall/Christmas combined Raffle.

That means prize donations are back open; if you had missed the first time and wanted to donate something to the next Raffle, or if you already donated but were planning to give something to both, go ahead and donate prizes that would have been for the Christmas Raffle now. :)

Edit:

I apologize for not being able to get the prize drawings organized in time for Christmas either. The donations will not be wasted; this event will be made up at a later date.

Edit Edit:

I apologize again, much too much time has passed on this, but it will at last be resolved. The time for the 2016 Fall Raffle is almost here and I have decided to combine the prizes that were donated to this Raffle to that one so they will finally be drawn for. Thank you for your patience.