Questions for Doctor Song 2.0

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Woody wrote:We didn't plan a Fall Festival, so it just hasn't happened. As far as I know, it's always been something a mayoral team can choose to plan something extra for, not organizing the entire thing. As for the raffle, I don't really see that it merits an entire new forum to be created for that sole purpose...
^What Woody said. *nods*
snubs wrote:EDIT: I think we should also note how dead the board has been lately and ask ourselves if something like a Fall Festival would even be worth it. Especially when we'll soon be going straight into the Christmas forum.
Last edited by snubs on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You don't have to do anything special for it, no, but the event itself still happens. It's a board thing not a team thing.
I understand the perceived lessened necessity of having one this year, but that doesn't automatically equate to being unnecessary.

If everyone else is uber opposed to it for some reason I won't press just for me, but it's extremely lame to ignore a traditional event just because we don't have to do it. :|

The Fall Festival is something I look forward to every year and in fact possibly my favorite ToO event. I would have brought it up a while ago, but was sure such an ingrained celebration couldn't be forgotten and was postponed intentionally. If the only reason we skip this year is because 'it's too late to bother now' I'm going to feel extreme crummy for not erring on the side of caution and speaking up sooner.