Who's Who on the ToO: Belle

2016 Edition: 1

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Who's Who on the ToO: Belle

Post by Bren »

2016 Edition: 1
Since joining The ToO in January of 2012, Belle has become quite the fixture in our online fan community. She has served both here and on The Soda Shop message boards. She has over 200 posts and is a regular in the chat.

Q: How did you find The ToO?
Belle: I found the ToO way back when I was looking for an AIO forum, after reading comments on WhitsEnd.org and wishing there was something larger like it.

Q: What are you most passionate about?
Belle: People being themselves and expressing themselves who they truly are and being confident in who they are.

Q: If you could choose a fairy tale (or book) to live out, which one would it be?
Belle: Probably Belle, especially since I'm the most like her anyways.

Q: How would you change the world with $100?
Belle: I would buy 100 flowers and pass them out on the streets, and tell people to pass them on. :)

Q: What's your favorite AIO episode and why?
Belle: Aloha Oy. It's funny, it's an AIO classic, and it's one of the first episodes I ever listened to.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Belle: Sew things, either for myself or for dolls.

Q: What is an embarrassing story about yourself?
Belle: I have very vivid dreams at times, so much so that I sometimes cannot separate between what actually happened in real life and in my dreams. So one day in class I was adamant that this particular chapter had no study questions, and brought it up to the teacher during class. Even when others said they had no problem finding it, I insisted they weren't in mine. It wasn't until a fellow classmate took my book and pointed them out to me that I realized my not finding the questions must have been a dream.

Q: What experience in life has taught you the most?
Belle: I would have to say going off to college has taught me so much about learning and life and adulting.

Q: What is your favorite memory of The ToO?
Belle: AIO Apples to Apples, hosted by King Butter Turtle, back in 2012. I was winning until the game stopped without finishing

Q: What is your favorite bible scripture and why?
Belle: Jeremiah 29:11. Because it reminds me that even though I don't know what's going on my life, God does.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Who's Who. Feel free to send in more questions to me via PM.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks, Belle! It was fun reading this and finding out a little more about you. :D I love "Aloha, Oy!" too! :highfive:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Great interviewee choice. \:D/ It's been great having you active around here, Belle. Especially considering you admin/lead the Soda Shop, yet still make time for us. =)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

Cool, Bren, thanks. That was a fun read.

Lovely learning some more about you Belle. I loved your answer to make the world the world better question. It was so sweet and creative and so you.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

This was fun to read. I can't wait to read more of these interviews.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty