Who's Who on the ToO: Countess

2016 Edition: 4

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Who's Who on the ToO: Countess

Post by Bren »

2016 Edition: 4
Since joining The Town of Odyssey in April of 2015, Countess has become a great friend to everyone. She always wants to help out where she can. She has made over 200 posts since joining and it nice to get to know a bit more about her

Q: How did you find The ToO?
Countess: SS chatter. After awhile of continually seeing this “ToO” phrase around, I asked someone if it was bigger than the chat, and found the board and registered even though I was sure I’d never post. =)

Q: What is the thickest book you’ve ever read?
Countess: The Martyrs Mirror. It took 15 men three years to finish the book and in 1749, at 1,512 pages, it was the largest book printed in America. :D

Q: How many emails have you gotten this past week?
Countess: As close as I can tell by trying to count, 95, from three different accounts.

Q: How has Adventures in Odyssey impacted you?
Countess: It's impacted my life because it brought many new friends and taught me how to have a bigger outlook on life

Q: Who is your best friend on The ToO?
Countess: Either John Chrysostom, or Isaiah the Ox.

Q: What frustrates you?
Countess: People who have the ability, resources and opportunity to change the world and they just ignore it. It’s the worst injustice I know of.

Q: What do you look for in a friend?
Countess: Loyalty, compassion, a sense of humor, confidence, and insights that go beyond and deeper than the present.

Q: In what ways are you an optimist? In what ways a pessimist?
Countess: I am an optimist when everyone tells me something is impossible and they seem to be absolutely right. I love holding out hope. When it comes to myself, I’m a pessimist in every way.

Q: What motivates and inspires you?
Countess: Rain, thunder, mountains, beauty, pain, chocolate, coffee, good books, pictures, music, friends, bad experiences, good experiences and life.

Q: What is your favorite bible verse?
Countess: Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Who's Who. If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to post them below

Past Who's Who features: Belle | Leonard Meltsner | Knight Fisher
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Coffee and chocolate are very motivational. :yes:
It was nice getting to know more about you, Comtesse.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bren wrote: Q: In what ways are you an optimist? In what ways a pessimist?
Countess: I am an optimist when everyone tells me something is impossible and they seem to be absolutely right. I love holding out hope. When it comes to myself, I’m a pessimist in every way.
Isn't it funny how we hold different standards for ourselves and other people? I know what you mean. That can be a difficult thing to change!

Thanks for letting us get to know you better, Countess. :)
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Countess, I'm so glad I've gotten to know you more! We spent far too long on the chat never talking. =p You're such a creative person and great at explaining things (something I'm not very good at. heh :roll: )

I'm very much enjoying reading these interviews. =D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Thank you snubs. =D

o__0 Snubs, you are very good at explaining things. /me has always admired the clear and concise way snubs has handled events WHO AGREES?
aragtaghooligan
29K to go!

Post by aragtaghooligan »

What was the super long book even about? Is it fiction? Non fiction? Did you like it?
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

It's non fiction. It's accounts of hundreds of martyrs who were killed from the time of Christ all the way till the early 1600s, I believe. The Catholics wouldn't like that book. *hides somewhere faraway*
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Countess wrote:It's non fiction. It's accounts of hundreds of martyrs who were killed from the time of Christ all the way till the early 1600s, I believe. The Catholics wouldn't like that book. *hides somewhere faraway*
How did you find this book and what made you want to read it? Did you enjoy it? What's something interesting that you remember reading in that book?
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty