I've been living a lie.

And I need to come clean.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

My original post was "Can you repeat that Marvin, I couldn't make it out over the floor slapping." but I changed it to play along because I didn't want to shut down things too soon if somehow someone could think it was real.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

bookworm wrote:My original post was "Can you repeat that Marvin, I couldn't make it out over the floor slapping." but I changed it to play along because I didn't want to shut down things too soon if somehow someone could think it was real.
xD That would have been a great line.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I'm really Shadowpaw. Sorry guys. :/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If it hadn't always been so blatantly obvious, this might be news, but really. Like anybody was ever fooled! :roll:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I'm actually the collective identity of bookworm, ric and American Eagle all at once. :o
Last edited by jelly on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I've been running both the Sparrow and Petrichor accounts. I like to photoshop pictures of myself so that they look like slightly different people and tell everyone that I'm twins. Also, the halves of my split personality swapped accounts two years ago and didn't tell anyone. I'm so ashamed. :(
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

So I guess it's true what they say, you really can't believe everything you see on the internet. :(

snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Jelly wrote:I'm actually the collective identity of bookworm, ric and American Eagle all at once. :o
You're bookworm. Then I have one question.. Are we still on for the social?
#ForeverKitty
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Kaida wrote:
Jelly wrote:I'm actually the collective identity of bookworm, ric and American Eagle all at once. :o
I must deliberate further on my answer before making it known, and at that time you will receive a response from me by way of a private message.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jelly wrote:
Kaida wrote:
I must deliberate further on my answer before making it known, and at that time you will receive a response from me by way of a private message.
I applaud the attempt, but this could not be further from how I would respond to that question. The genuine bookworm would reply in the affirmative that we were certainly attending as he already paid for our RSVP's and the money was not noted as refundable in the event one does not end up participating, therefore necessitating an appearance as I do not waste my money.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

bookworm wrote:I applaud the attempt, but this could not be further from how I would respond to that question. The genuine bookworm would reply in the affirmative that we were certainly attending as he already paid for our RSVP's and the money was not noted as refundable in the event one does not end up participating, therefore necessitating an appearance as I do not waste my money.
This sounds nothing like bookworm. xD Jelly, you need to try little harder if you plan on continuing to fool people.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

snubs wrote:
bookworm wrote:I applaud the attempt, but this could not be further from how I would respond to that question. The genuine bookworm would reply in the affirmative that we were certainly attending as he already paid for our RSVP's and the money was not noted as refundable in the event one does not end up participating, therefore necessitating an appearance as I do not waste my money.
This sounds nothing like bookworm. xD Jelly, you need to try little harder if you plan on continuing to fool people.
It's a tricky balance to be sure. I'm sure someone would have figured it out eventually even if I hadn't spilled the beans. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jelly wrote:I'm sure someone would have figured it out eventually even if I hadn't spilled the beans. :(
Probably from the way I am constantly praising your films. At some point people would realize you couldn't actually have that big a fan; it must just be self promotion from a fake account.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

bookworm wrote:
Jelly wrote:I'm sure someone would have figured it out eventually even if I hadn't spilled the beans. :(
Probably from the way I am constantly praising your films. At some point people would realize you couldn't actually have that big a fan; it must just be self promotion from a fake account.
You mean the way I am constantly praising YOUR films? Yeah it's crazy right! Also ric and American Eagle are big fans. That must make us the biggest narcissist of all time.

...which means we've climbed the mountain and surpassed Marvin for Legendary status! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jelly wrote:That must make us the biggest narcissist of all time.
Considering the pervasiveness of asserting your AE side's physical maturity I would say so.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

bookworm wrote:
Considering the pervasiveness of asserting our AE side's physical maturity we would say so.
fix'd
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh right, sorry. I'm We're so used to presenting myself ourselves as an individual entity entities it's strange to let my our guard down now.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I like that you quote yourself on you sig as well.
#ForeverKitty
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Kaida wrote:
Twice, even!

(forgot to mention I'm also kait)
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Jelly wrote:
Kaida wrote:
Twice, even!

(forgot to mention I'm also kait)
O_O EVERYTHING'S SO CLEAR NOW.
#ForeverKitty