Who's Who on the ToO: Tea Ess

2016 Edition: 5

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Who's Who on the ToO: Tea Ess

Post by Countess »

2016 Edition: 5
Since Tea Ess's joining in August of 2012, we have all been running for our lives. ( :mrgreen: ) Tea Ess is also known as T.S (Myself) and is a regular on the ToO chat. We know him for his statistics, his pleasant and reasonable personality, and all round awesomeness. I'm sure you'll enjoy this chance to get to know him a bit better. :yes:

Q: How did you find the ToO?

Tea Ess: I discovered the ToO through the Soda Shop, which I found through the Odyssey Scoop.

Q: What are some of your goals for life?
Tea Ess: My current goals include finishing this semester with decent grades, learning more about the insurance industry through my internship this summer, and graduating this fall. Eventually, I hope to become an actuary by completing the actuarial exams offered by the SOA/CAS. I passed my first one last year, but I have a long way to go.

Q: What are two of your pet peeves?
Tea Ess: I'm generally a fairly tolerant person, but there are definitely things that annoy me. The first is probably people who are obnoxiously loud in public places, the second is when salad is served already covered in dressing.

Q: What are your five favorite smileys here and why?
Tea Ess: Beyond the basic smilies I usually use, :pigfly: :demonstration: :bolt: :duckie: :read: are all good.

Q:Would you rather parachute off a plane, or cross the ocean in a rowboat?
Tea Ess Assuming I'm allowed to get training beforehand, I would strongly prefer parachuting off of a plane. It would be an exciting and memorable experience, as opposed to my probable death if I attempted crossing the ocean in a rowboat.

Q:What is an embarrassing story about yourself?
Tea Ess: Once, I forgot to put on shoes before leaving for church, so I spent most of my Sunday barefoot.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Tea Ess: Many weekends, I go walking in the woods near my college. There's usually very few other people there, so it's really quiet and tranquil. Sometimes I'll listen to an audiobook, and I've also tried meditating. Afterwards, I'm much more relaxed and ready to start the next week. The woods is completely enclosed with set hours of access, and once I forgot it was closing and got locked in, forcing me to climb the fence.

Q: What is your favorite drink?
Tea Ess: Most days I only drink water, or maybe milk, but there's a few other drinks I have occasionally, including fruit juice, tea, and eggnog around Christmas time.

Q: What is your favorite book of the Bible?
Tea Ess: Ephesians. When I was in Junior High, I memorized a bunch of verses from it for a contest, and I've enjoyed reading it ever since.

Q: What is your favorite musical instrument and why?
Tea Ess: I honestly don't have a large preference towards any musical instrument, but maybe the violin?

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Who's Who. If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to post them below
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Countess wrote: Q: What is your favorite drink?
Tea Ess: Most days I only drink water, or maybe milk, but there's a few other drinks I have occasionally, including fruit juice, tea, and eggnog around Christmas time.
:highfive: Yay for water! I enjoyed reading the interview and learning more about T.S. :D
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

TEA WITH JAM AND BREAD. I didn't know some of this..

That embarrassing story definitely sounds embarrassing.

What's your favorite verse or verses in Ephesians?

It was great getting to read some neat stuff about you, Tea. =)
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

KAIDA A NEEDLE SEWING THREAD

Yes, it was. :anxious:

My favorite verses are Ephesians 6:10-12.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Kaida wrote:TEA WITH JAM AND BREAD.
Tea Ess wrote:KAIDA A NEEDLE SEWING THREAD
^^^this is literally the best thing ever. \:D/ :lol:

Great interview Countess! It was great learning more about you TS. :mrgreen:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

TS, ever since I first knew you I thought you were interesting and enjoyed reading your posts. I especially like the statistics you do on certain aspects of the site. \:D/

You're like the bookworm of the SS.. only more laid back. :-$
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

"Since Tea Ess's joining in August of 2012, we have all been running for our lives. ( :mrgreen: )"Ha! Lovely getting to knowwww you, some more, TS, since we seem to be getting into musical references. "The French don't care what they do actually, as long as they pronounce it properly."