Who's Who on the ToO: Woody

2016 Edition: 7

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Who's Who on the ToO: Woody

Post by snubs »

2016 Edition: 7
He first joined the ToO under the name of "Shakespeare" in January of 2012, but has since created a name for himself as Woody. He's served as the Town's admin 3 times and was a moderator twice (if my sources are correct). Woody loves puzzles and brain games and is known for his very elaborate and involved events. Oh, and did I mention he's a huge Whovian? ;)

Thank you to Countess for conducting this Who's Who interview. Now, let's learn a little more about the Woodster!

Q: What is your favorite memory of the ToO?
Woody: This is an incredibly hard question to answer, because I have so many great memories formed on this site. From meeting Sam, the best friend of all time, to being inspired to write fiction. Another standout moment would be the first time I was elected as Mayor. It was just such a great feeling, logging in to find my name in big bold red letters. It was a great honor to be trusted by the community like that.

Q: What would you do in and with a foot of snow?
Woody: Hmm. I suppose I would call some friends and say "Do you wanna build a snowman?", then we'd all sled and build snowmen and drink hot chocolate. \:D/

Q: Which movie have you watched the most?
Woody: Hmm... If I were to take a guess, I'd say it would be Freaky Friday. My mother freaking (pun intended) loves that movie, so I'm forced to re-watch it often. :p Some honorable mentions include The Princess Bride, Napolean Dynamite, The LEGO Movie, Inside Out, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Q: If you could only chat with 7 ToOers for the rest of your life, who would they be?
Woody: I don't really like to answer these types of questions, as I don't like to make people feel excluded from my list, so I'm just going to list one: Sam.

Q: What makes your day?
Woody: A great book, a long conversation with a great friend, playing with my nephews, a board game with a fun group of people, to list a few.

Q: What is your favorite drink?
Woody: Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea. As if you had to ask.

Q: What’s your go to song when you are feeling discouraged or lonely?
Woody: Oh my. This question has so many answers. Probably number one would be Thrive, by Switchfoot. It is, frankly, one of the greatest songs ever written. It's helped me through a lot of hard times. Some close seconds would be This is Your Life, More than Fine, Dare You to Move, Skin and Bones, Liberty, Free, Yet, The Original, The War Inside, Restless, and Where I Belong, all by Switchfoot, You Don't Know How Beautiful You Are, The Cure For Pain, and Resurrect Me, by Jon Foreman, Heartbreak Dreamer and Let it Rain, both by Mat Kearney, Silhouette and This Isn't the End, by Owl City, Inland, Headphones, and Oh, My God by Jars of Clay, Mechanical Planet by VERIDIA, and Damaged, by Fiction Family. Yes, I have a lot of go-to songs.

Q: What makes you laugh?
Woody: Doctor Who, Studio C, Weird Al, #Westay, and Samantha14

Q: How would you describe yourself?
Woody: A mildly insane nerd with a passion for all things computerized, a possibly good writer, a caring friend, and a fantastic yodeler. \:D/

Q: What are your goals for life?
Woody: To write a bestselling novel, to marry a fantastic girl, to visit Britain, and become a companion to the Doctor.

Past Who's Who features: Belle | Leonard Meltsner | Knight Fisher| Countess | T. S. (myself) | Shennifer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Princess Bride :inlove: I also knew that Woody was a wise and wonderful person, but this certainly confirms it! :yes:

Thanks for sharing with us, Woody! I totally agree with you on the "name an insufficient number of people" kind of questions. ;)
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I would have never guessed that you had even seen Freaky Friday. That's funny. So can you quote a good deal from the movie?
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty