Rate The Town Council

snubs Appreciation Thread

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!

How to you rate this term?

1: Not worth logging in
11%
2: Somewhat interesting
11%
3: Cool
6%
4: Exciting
11%
5: Awesomesauce
61%

Total votes: 18

Bren
Be positive!

Rate The Town Council

Post by Bren »

As we come into this final stretch of the first ever Town Council term, I'm kind of curious what everyone thought of this concept. Personally, I think snubs has done a great job with this term and would like to see the concept continue. It allows for a variety of events to happen and is a fresh approach to the normal elections that seem to have lost their appeal in recent years. What has been your favorite part about this term thus far?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I think the Town Council model has been successful. It feels like there has been more events than usual. My hope would be that we will see two competing Town Councils next election.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

That would be kind of interesting to see. That is if people like the idea enough. I've seen some success with the basic concept of several helpers on CC in the past. Will be interesting to see if it is a one time deal or not.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Haha, I wonder who voted 1.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

This term has been really great. Stressful at times but still really great. I have really appreciated all the time and effort everyone has put into this term. Especially snubs. Without snubs the council would not have been able to as much as it has done or will continue to do. Thank you snubs, you are an amazing person.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

snubs wrote:Haha, I wonder who voted 1.
Heh... :oops:

j/k, I'm actually just about to vote something.. else... :p
Last edited by Old Brad on Thu May 05, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

To be fair to whoever voted for one, no explanation is given for the scale of 1-5. Is being number one the best and a big compliment, or is it the lowest number and therefore the worst? Maybe somebody really didn't like the term, or maybe they didn't know what they were voting for.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks, Jehoshaphat. =D
Catspaw wrote:To be fair to whoever voted for one, no explanation is given for the scale of 1-5. Is being number one the best and a big compliment, or is it the lowest number and therefore the worst? Maybe somebody really didn't like the term, or maybe they didn't know what they were voting for.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. :lol: Bren, you should fix that. =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Catspaw wrote:To be fair to whoever voted for one, no explanation is given for the scale of 1-5. Is being number one the best and a big compliment, or is it the lowest number and therefore the worst? Maybe somebody really didn't like the term, or maybe they didn't know what they were voting for.
*gasp* catspaw was it you?!? ;)

Not to be an annoyance, but typically speaking, given the options 1-5, usually 5 is the best. That said, I know there are people who just process things.. differently.. :p (I'm like that and I have a friend who is as well)
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

The poll has now been updated.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Brad wrote:
*gasp* catspaw was it you?!? ;)

Not to be an annoyance, but typically speaking, given the options 1-5, usually 5 is the best. That said, I know there are people who just process things.. differently.. :p (I'm like that and I have a friend who is as well)
Nope, not me, sorry. ;)

If it isn't specified, it does leave room for confusion, because I've seen it both ways. If the goal is to collect useful data, adding clarification will be valuable.