Who's Who on the ToO: snubs

2016 Edition: 9

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Who's Who on the ToO: snubs

Post by Bren »

2016 Edition: 9
snubs first joined The ToO in March of 2008. In the last 8 years we've grown to love her artistic ability and charming personality. She is a constant regular in the chatroom. For those who missed the first feature with her several years ago, here's a brand new interview with her.

Q: What is the best life advice you've ever been given?
snubs: Hmmm... one thing would probably be to just truly enjoy people and enjoy life, because life and people are going to keep going whether you go along with it or not. It's a hard thing to do, but is very rewarding. You can either be sad or throw a fit about things happening in your life (or not happening), or you can enjoy what you do have and just make do with what is in front of you. Because whether you like it or not the sun will rise again tomorrow. I can't say I'm good at looking at things like that, but it's something I try to remember.

Q: What do you look for in a friend?
snubs: Loyalty, honesty, and a genuine care for other people. And also a good sense of humor. \:D/ You know you have a good friend (or good potential friend) when they seek you out, instead of you always seeking them. That means they really do care, and are willing to do the work to build a friendship with you. There aren't too many people like that unfortunately.

Q: What motivates and inspires you?
snubs: God and the bible, and my brother. He gives the best motivational pep-talks that make you feel like you could take on the world.

Q: What experience in life has taught you the most?
snubs: All my life experiences really. I learned a lot from my parents and from friendships (or lack thereof). I feel like because I grew up the way I did and the rocky relationships I had with people has made me very understanding and aware, and I think maybe even matured me beyond my years.

Q: If you could have anything you wanted, what would that be?
snubs: Assuming you're talking about materiel things.. I think I would want enough money to help my parents out and a little extra for them to do what they wanted, and some for me to either go see Kaida or bring her here. Oh, and could I say a little extra money to buy as many converse shoes as I wanted?! \:D/ And if none of those things, then my own ice cream shop. =D

Q: If you were given 10 different colored pens and a door size mirror, what would you do?
snubs: I would probably draw on the mirror and write my username in different cool ways, then write Kaida's name and some other ToO chatters. Then I would probably start drawing on myself. =p

Q: How did you find The ToO?
snubs: I found it through the OdysseyScoop. I used to visit the Scoop ALLL the time, then came across the ToO. The first time I happened upon it I was very confused as to how it worked and didn't join. Then when I came here again I noticed it had a chatroom, and after a couple days of hanging out there I created an account here. =D

Q: If you were to change the ToO in some way, what would you change?
snubs: I would update the site and the board style. :yes: It's very much behind the times and is in need of a face-lift.

Q: How has Adventures in Odyssey impacted you?
snubs: Odyssey has been my friend when I didn't have any. It's also taught me a lot of vocabulary (thanks to Eugene :p) and I learned a lot about the Bible and historical events from the listening to the show I otherwise would not have ingrained in my head. AIO gave me my love for radio drama and if it wasn't for the show a lot of the childhood memories I treasure would never have existed.

Q: What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
snubs: John 16:33, which says, "These things I have spoken to you , that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." It is one of my favorites because it reminds me that no matter the struggles I have in this life, I can always find peace and comfort in Christ who has overcome all.

Past Who's Who features: Belle | Leonard Meltsner | Knight Fisher| Countess | T. S. (myself) | Shennifer | Woody | Kaida
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

I like this, it's good to learn about the person behind the myth, the legend, the snubs!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Ooooooh. ;p
Good verse. I liked reading through this interview. =)
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm glad that you figured things out and decided to join the ToO all those years ago, snubs! :D That is a great verse! Thanks for sharing.