Farewell to all

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Old Brad
I've been working out

Farewell to all

Post by Old Brad »

Well the time has come for me to leave. Due to a lack of both time and wifi, I just won't be able to spend as much time here. :( I'll still pop in now and then just not nearly as frequently. I shall also be on the chat now and then, though pming me on there would be the best way to talk (I'll probably be doing other things and I get a notification when I get a pm). So farewell to all, I shall miss you all!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, Brad, but I know that your life is very busy right now. I wish you all the best! Make sure you give us an update on things when you do have a chance to drop by! :D
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

See ya around, Brad. I hope you're absence isn't for toooo long! *waves*
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Noooooo Brad, not you too!! :( You shall be missed. I'm sorry that you a had to go so soon. I look forward to your visits. :(
Last edited by Connie G. on Sat May 28, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

All the best, Brad!

The Australian chase race of activity continues...
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.