Vote for the official colors of the ToO flag!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!

What colors should the official ToO flag be?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:36 pm

#1. Original (dark blue and white)
7%
#2. Red and White
14%
#3. Purple and Orange
32%
#4. Dark Purple and Cream
32%
#5. Light Blue and White
11%
OTHER.. (post in this thread one of the following color combos below)
4%

Total votes: 28

Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

SirWhit wrote:....

Dredge you take this way too seriously.
SirWhit the reason 1 user and 0 guests were browsing this post when I wrote it wass because we've been playing around about how this place was run for too many years to have an excuse for it now.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Well part of that could be that the older users have work in the AM and thus are too tired to post at this hour. Just my 2 cents.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I personally prefer Purple and Orange over Dark Purple and Cream, and I voted for Red and White; thus, if we were doing run off voting, Purple and Orange gets my votes.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I still think it should be a mashup of both flags. (which is something I should have said in the post regarding possible ties).

Plus, even if we counted your vote, Moontide, we would still be at a tie if Bren changes his vote. But I don't think it would be okay to change votes now that the poll has ended.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Agreed. You had your chance to vote already. I think a mashup would be a good idea.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I would want to see what a mashup looks like and then vote on the mashup versus the other two and see what people think.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Agreed. You had your chance to vote already. I think aashup would be a good idea.
Yeah, I was saying it in case the administration wanted an excuse to pick on over the other; however, yet another vote on a flag sounds like a good idea to me.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Honestly, I don't think another vote is needed, because I don't think enough people care. We got 28 votes on this poll because I PM'd a bunch of people asking them to vote. Plus, we already had, what? 4 polls on this already.

I think as long as the people who have been commenting/giving their opinion (the ones who are actually interested) are all in agreement, then that should be good enough.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'll start tweaking shades to try finding a scheme that I think tones down the original colors but still evokes them.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

A mashup is a bipartisan solution to the least of our problems; let's do it!
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I don't want to endorse a mash up solution until I see it, because colour schemes are like food; two good schemes combined sometimes make an ugly scheme.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

I copy you, Moontied.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm not thinking a mash up exactly; just tweaking each scheme toward the other to find a decent middle.

I'm close to finding a look I'm happy with that I'll present for viewing, but it won't be for a few days because I'm going to be out of town.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I propose that we make both of the colour versions (#3 and #4) official flags of the ToO. There is no rule that says we can't have two flags. The town is clearly divided over the colour scheme, and two flags would allow both groups happiness.

(This is not the official position of the international paperclip team. This is also just a proposal and not my final opinion. )
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Please.. no. One flag is enough. Some people are just going to have to get over it if they don't like the color.