Objection to the New Rank Titles

Statement from the campaign...

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Dredge
Classic

Objection to the New Rank Titles

Post by Dredge »

Campaign wrote:I find it absolutely depressing that the only message board on the Internet on which the majority of administrators are democratically elected finds itself resorting to facist, futile political worship once again to coerce all its users into accepting a faulty viewpoint.

While I did not love the original titles, which worshipped our electorate chairperson as “knowing all” and inferred that “my goal is to be like” that particular figure, and while I am in no mood whatsoever to equate myself or any other mere mortal with the Living God, this has taken us a step too far. And, while I generally like the current Town Council, the new rank titles are absolutely Facist!
https://simplydredge.wordpress.com/2016 ... nk-titles/
I wrote this independent but with the approval of the campaign staff and therefore will be taking questions.
Last edited by Dredge on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

You take this way too seriously.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

SirWhit wrote:You take this way too seriously.
Still, I don't want opinions not my own forced upon me by a post-counting device.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

You're going to get them anyways with the old rank titles...
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

You could request a custom rank, but I suppose you can still be outraged on behalf of the new people who haven't yet requested one.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

SirWhit wrote:You're going to get them anyways with the old rank titles...
Covered in my statement... But telling us who to vote for is too much!