Delete this thread, please.

Thread deletion pending!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

But I thought YOU were running, SimplyDredge? I thought you wanted control over the ToO.
Last edited by snubs on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

I wanted to nominate someone who could bring activity up.

THE YPIRESIAN PARTY IS HEREBY DISSOLVED, so no matter anyway.
Last edited by Dredge on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Could you stop trying to act like you care about the ToO? You haven't been around/active long enough to truly care and want to make a difference in this community. All your posts are about your made-up political agenda gibberish that no one understands. If you really care about this Town, why don't you try involving yourself in into the community by posting in other places on this board ASIDE form the Steps and engage in conversations other than politics that don't even exist on the ToO.

I don't know what your definition of "dead" is, but that's not the current state of the Town of Odyssey.

You sound like you really dislike this board by the way you talk about it. If you really don't like it and are upset with Shadowpaw for even keeping it going, then... no one is forcing you to stick around.
Last edited by snubs on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

I already told you I want nothing to do with the leadership of this board. Leadership will do no good at this point. Our current TC tried, but we didn't know we needed a group of great folks like yourself until it was too late. Truth is, nobody wants to accept death. But only when you choose to accept can hope for recovery become a reality.

You will never forget the death of a loved one, but there is such a great opportunity for love, and hope, when you choose to take a heavenly perspective.

If you think I don't get it, let not your heart be troubled. Jesus knows and He cares. If you would like to vent your frustration less formally, PM me. I understand and will take time to show love from the heart of Christ.

-- Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:34 pm --

Speaking of which, Christian psychiatrist June Hunt is taking donations for her ministry here. The ministry has been struggling and is in urgent need of your help.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

You JUST said this in another thread.. And please tell me what it has to do with the ToO and my post in general?

This is what I'm talking about, you just go on and on filibustering about who knows what, because I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, and completely ignore what other people say.

How much do you get paid to be a professional troll, Dredge?
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

I deny any affiliation with June Hunt or Hope for the Heart. Furthermore I deny any fillibustering or pursuing a leadership position in the ToO for the last 3 months. I deny, and I think privately you do, too, perpetual failiure to acknowledge the input of others and I furthermore deny trolling.

Trolling is the release of a direct succession of inflammatory comments so you can get a reaction. I'm not sure how or where I was doing that here or where I desired a reaction from you or anyone else. If you'd like to go into detail about the endless shortcomings described here, please PM me. I find it to be the best way to unload on someone without a public argument like what you seem to be headed for here.