Public Apology

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

Public Apology

Post by Bren »

Citizens of The ToO, almost 4 months ago you put your trust in me to lead this town. Little did I know that I'd end up with different living conditions and a job that would require a lot of my time. I'm very sorry I wasn't able to make this term as successful as I had hoped. I let you all down and I apologize for that.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Your appraisal of the Term is too pessimistic Bren. You haven't been able to do everything you planned, but no administration is. I have not felt any shortcomings in this Term, it's been good. :yes:
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Bren, CONSIDERING YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES you did fine.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

You have no need to apologize, things happen in real life, you do you. :)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/